Marty B streaming live...

Temo

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2860182 said:
to be fair, Yeagermeister's blatant immaturity skews it

Yea, I doubt 51% of this site's audience is between 13-17, that's probably a product of the low site traffic (comparatively speaking).

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
Temo;2860172 said:
Something about this strikes me as a bad idea. I'm not sure what, exactly... I just feel nothing good can come of this.

I have the same feeling.

Everybody BS's ... especially football players.

But when you're doing it for the world to see and hear, the game changes. There are ramifications.

Bennett's hunger to self-promote is off the charts.

Temo

Reaction score
Chief;2860226 said:
Bennett's hunger to self-promote is off the charts.

And the thing is, I support that. These guys are entertainers and I'm not comfortable saying that they should all be robotic football-only humans.

But with twitter and youtube and now this live streaming... the level of editing that goes into it is getting smaller and smaller (and in the case of live streaming, zero).

There's guys like Shaq and LeBron who are very professional about their image cultivation. But Martellus isn't that guy. He's not going to think "hey, how will this play in the media?" and instead and just be "real"... TOO real.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Achozen;2859872 said:
The reason I chose this place was because it had bigger avatars than The Ranch. I like that forum better, but it's not as active as it used to be.

http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v210/zrinkill/612capture_tombstone03.jpg

Well ........ Bye.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
I Have said it on record...but I am going to REPEAT IT...I Have little time for anyone that cannot stay focused on helping us win a playoff game for the 1st time in 13 years....anyone who is brushing this kids behaviour off as youthful playfullness simply does not GET IT....and it will not be long before JJ shuts this kid down. And his future in the NFL will be as a journeyman because of his insistence on making his NFL experience about HIM!!!!!

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
bbailey423;2860329 said:
I Have said it on record...but I am going to REPEAT IT...I Have little time for anyone that cannot stay focused on helping us win a playoff game for the 1st time in 13 years....anyone who is brushing this kids behaviour off as youthful playfullness simply does not GET IT....and it will not be long before JJ shuts this kid down. And his future in the NFL will be as a journeyman because of his insistence on making his NFL experience about HIM!!!!!

"on record" as opposed to off-record... wow you're so important

that's your opinion and certainly one you're entitled to have but until what you're saying actually happens... lighten up