Marty B streaming live...

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bizwah;2859844 said:
What'd he say about Romo?

This guy needs some serious talking to if he's dogging on our QB.

I'm so sick of TO. Can we just move past him....he's still dividing this team.
He didn't dog out Romo. Some thought he did.

He said he thought Romo was the best in the league. T.O. said he thought His QB was the best in the league.

They both were laughing about it..

Just regular BSing..

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CATCH17;2859849 said:
If you haven't figured out by now this site is rated G.
PG, but most know that when they sign up..

Why be bothered when stuff gets limited?

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
Do you think Marty would be that much of an idiot to diss Romo? I dont thnk so, but I missed it when he was talking about him.

Achozen

Sounds From The Lair
Reaction score
The chat is censored. The only dude that was cussing was Scandrick.

Meh, whatever.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Achozen;2859854 said:

Meh, whatever.
You must've missed what I saw. The chat didn't censor everything..

But you said it yourself, Scandrick was cursing as well as Martellus, so yeah, it's whatever. Sorry.

Someone directed others to finding the link by searching google. Next time you want to post a link with questionable content, just do it that way.

Dawgs0916

Will the Thrill
Reaction score
Achozen;2859854 said:

Meh, whatever.

One time i posted a picture of my favorite si model in one of those hottest girl threads, and it was deleted even though it was just bikini lol.

Bizwah

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2859850 said:

He said he thought Romo was the best in the league. T.O. said he thought His QB was the best in the league.

Just regular BSing..

Ahh...the way it was worded made it sound like both TO and Bennett were on Romo.

HassanNaeem

Benched
Reaction score
why is this site rated PG... the people who subscribe on the board should have the power not the mods

boooooooooo

Dawgs0916

Will the Thrill
Reaction score
HassanNaeem;2859866 said:
why is this site rated PG... the people who subscribe on the board should have the power not the mods

boooooooooo

There's a reason this site is so successful.

speedkilz88

Reaction score

boooooooooo
Reality owns the site, there is a sticky with rules.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score

boooooooooo
great 1st impression bro

Achozen

Sounds From The Lair
Reaction score
Dawgs0916;2859868 said:
There's a reason this site is so successful.
The reason I chose this place was because it had bigger avatars than The Ranch. I like that forum better, but it's not as active as it used to be.

Primetime42

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2859850 said:

Just regular BSing..
You know this is gonna get dug up and blown completely out of proportion.

Why does TO do this and then get mad?

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
Was watching TOs ustream. Funny stuff. Tell you, Tweeter & Ustream is the way to go for NFL fans. To see and talk to NFL players like that is pretty cool. Ocho Cinco is doing it too.

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
I dont think it's an overreaction at all. Bennett straight up said "I have the best QB in the league" and TO didn't even pause, he just started busting up laughing in a mocking way. Martellus soon followed like he was on TO's side.

I thought it was pretty messed up. I'm not even making this dramatic. lol get the podcast and see for yourself.

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
Haha Ocho Cinco ustreaming at 2:30am, he has camp in the morning, lol.

He woke up TO and Merriman, they were watching his show. Said he was gonna beat up Shawn. Said he was going to pull Polomalus hair next time. Funny stuff, over 1165 viewers.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score

boooooooooo
No one subscribes here. It is a privately owned site with Guidelines, not a government. Here's something from the Guidelines.

The Guidelines and how we enforce them are not open to public discussion. If you question or disagree with the policies please feel free to send a private message to any of the Staff members to discuss it privately. We may not agree with your concerns, but we will respect your right to discuss what you disagree with, as long as it does not disrupt this site, and is done with mutual respect. If you cannot accept the following Guidelines, please logout or avoid posting on this site.
The invitation above goes to the long time members who still don't get it too. I answer all PMs. So will anyone else on the staff.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score

boooooooooo

Have you paid or contributed anything to the site? If not, then you really have nothing to complain about.

Temo

Reaction score
Something about this strikes me as a bad idea. I'm not sure what, exactly... I just feel nothing good can come of this.