Marvin Lewis changes his tune on Lavar Arrington

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
http://www.kffl.com/player/1917/nfl

Bengals | Team expresses interest in Arrington
Sun, 12 Mar 2006 07:48:04 -0800

Geoff Hobson, of Bengals.com, reports agent Carl Poston said the Cincinnati Bengals have expressed interest in another one of his clients, free agent LB LaVar Arrington (Commanders).

It reminds me of that stat YakuzaRich posted with the Skins defensive production with Arrington on the team. One of the arguments folks used against this guy was that even Marvin Lewis couldn't stand him but apparently he has no issues now. Are we missing out on a golden opportunity to improve our linebackers? I know he said some stuff about not wanting to be a Cowboy but the green cures all problems.

The actual source:

http://www.bengals.com/news/news.asp?story_id=5127

Milloy, who turns 33 in November, may be older than the free agents the Bengals prefer, but he’s also a guy who went to the Pro Bowl while anchoring two sets of Super Bowl secondaries for New England in 1996 and 2001. He became a recent salary cap casualty of the Bills, but has a resume tough to beat.

“He’s got everything you could want,” said agent Carl Poston. “He’s played in Pro Bowls, he’s played in Super Bowls, and he’s an aggressive, physical player.”

Poston said the Bengals have also expressed interest in another one of his clients, former Commanders outside linebacker LaVar Arrington. Arrington went to one of his Pro Bowls playing in Lewis’s defense in 2002 and is currently on a high-price tour that stopped in Miami on Saturday.

4lifecowboy

Reaction score
TO is on JJ's list and he dissrespected the Star, I say why stop there we might as well add the guy that ended the career of our last franchise QB.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
4lifecowboy said:
TO is on JJ's list and he dissrespected the Star, I say why stop there we might as well add the guy that end the career of our last franchise QB.
:lmao2:

Sad but true. It's a league of mercenaries now.