Matt Bernstein for FB next year.

kdog

Reaction score
Hey! If you must know, Parcells is in love with the single back sets. Can't blame polite for that and when he's in there he lays the wood to opponents. PLease watch the tapes before you complain about this kid. If parcells would use more play action passes and stop with the predictable play calling maybe teams will stop stacking 8 or 9 men atthe line of scrimmage.

I'm not saying that polite has not made mistakes but the kid does not avoid contact on the field, unlike darian OLE' barn

Natedawg44

Reaction score
I think Lawerence Vickers is the do everything Richie Anderson type that Parcells might go after. I'm also starting to think there is no way we don't end up with Anthony Fasano after the draft. Big Bruising Italian TE from New Jersey, that has Parcells written all over it

Hiero

Reaction score
kdog said:
Hey! If you must know, Parcells is in love with the single back sets. Can't blame polite for that and when he's in there he lays the wood to opponents. PLease watch the tapes before you complain about this kid. If parcells would use more play action passes and stop with the predictable play calling maybe teams will stop stacking 8 or 9 men atthe line of scrimmage.

I'm not saying that polite has not made mistakes but the kid does not avoid contact on the field, unlike darian OLE' barn
you may be right. I just havent seen anything that good from him. He isnt a good lead blocker at all from what ive seen. and I think if he was a better receiver etc. parcells would play him more often. He is just not that great I hope we get someone new.

Spurs21Cowboys22

Reaction score
MarionBarberThe4th said:
Only Full Back that I would want
Complete package, hands better than most WR's, blocks, can run, is a great all around player

I got to see him play in person (granted our defense is one of the worst in the country), but that guy is impressive. He is a do it all type FB that Parcells would love. Great hands, very good speed for a FB, and a decent blocker.

As for the mention of Vickers.... a friend of mine redshirted because of him and will start next year for the buffs, so I kinda have a good idea about Vickers. He's not as versatile as the Rutgers fullback, but I wouldn't be surprised to see Parcells take a look at him. He's kind of like a better Bickerstaff. He could even become an Alstott type FB. He plays both FB and tailback. Vickers could be a solid pro and I wouldn't mind having him.

Either way.... I wouldn't mind either of them as a Cowboy.

SacredStar

Reaction score
Berny would make a perfect FB in Dallas. I know I'm a Badger homer, but this guy can play!!

The guy has made alot of 1st downs for the Badgers and opened alot of holes for the RB's.

bernstein_matt_fb_04_02af.jpg

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Danny White said:
I know I'm an OU homer, but I really think JD Runnells will be a great FB in the pros. The guy's a great blocker, can catch and can RAC as well.

Shawn Willis from Okie State would be preferable, I think...