Matt Moore Next Week

djtavo

Jesus is Lord
Reaction score
what u guys think about this guy playing against us ?
ill be so upset if we lose to this QB.

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
I wish we were able to keep him somehow.

I understand why we didn't but he looked pretty good.

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
matt moore is ballin out of control, i thought it was a huge mistake to let him go to waivers, he showed a lot in preseason. i think it would be the textbook definition of irony if dallas were to lay another egg in Carolina.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
I really liked Matt Moore when he was with the team in camp. Good luck to him in the future.

But come Saturday, I want him to have a miserable day.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;1839507 said:
His offence did little today, TD was with less than a minute to go.
That's true the game was scoreless through three quarters.

vicjagger

Reaction score
Well, they beat the Seahawks who were arguably the hottest team in the NFC.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
We should certainly know his strengths and weaknesses. I think we'll make him miserable all day.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Moore vs. Romo

1:16 AM Mon, Dec 17, 2007 | Permalink
Tim MacMahon http://www.***BANNED-URL***/blogs/images/email-icon.jpg E-mail http://www.***BANNED-URL***/blogs/images/email-icon.jpg News tips

A statistical breakdown of the QB comparison that this here blog will be buzzing about all week (stats from this season):

MATT MOORE

Completions: 33
Attempts: 59
Yards: 374
TD: 0
Interceptions: 3
Passer rating: 53.9
Times cut by Cowboys: 1
Record as starter: 1-0 (UNDEFEATED!!!!)

TONY ROMO

Completions: 300
Attempts: 462
Yards: 3,868
TD: 35
Interceptions: 17
Passer rating: 101.0
Times cut by Cowboys: 0
Record as starter: 12-2

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
Well we should know his Strengths and weaknesses so maybe we could have an advantage on him

AbeBeta

Reaction score
in the next 2 weeks we've got two QBs who are 3rd string material at best. If our D plays like it did yesterday, Moore and Collins won't be able to get out of the gate.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
superpunk;1839898 said:
:lmao2:

Commence rue.

******, you stole my post. "Ballin out of control"? LMAO!

I loved Moore and thought it was a mistake to release him. But come on, man. They scored 13 points yesterday on his whopping 208 yards.

superpunk

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;1840128 said:

I loved Moore and thought it was a mistake to release him. But come on, man. They scored 13 points yesterday on his whopping 208 yards.

Todd Collins is ballin' out of control. (This is my new favorite phrase). Two weeks....check it.

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
I think we need to start Brad Johnson against Moore. There is no way Matt could handle our defense...

...right? :eek::

alancdc

Reaction score
dwarecwby311;1839483 said:
matt moore is ballin out of control, i thought it was a huge mistake to let him go to waivers, he showed a lot in preseason. i think it would be the textbook definition of irony if dallas were to lay another egg in Carolina.

I don't think he is "ballin out of control" but he has given the Panthers a lift over sorry (#*&$(#& David Carr and Young Vinnie. He looks like he might progress into a starting NFL QB at some point, but we should not lose to him.

TheHerd

Reaction score
vicjagger;1839895 said:
Well, they beat the Seahawks who were arguably the hottest team in the NFC.

We've covered this in a lot of threads. The Seahawks had won 5 games against teams which were 22-43. They were hot because their schedule forced them to be hot.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;1840128 said:

You do realize he is a rookie and did not threw a pick and managed the game which what the coaches asked of him.

That is not bad for a young guy nothing earth shattering. Carolina is protecting the young QB like he should be he is not ready to have the whole offense revolve around him he is in a different offense from the one he did in camp here. Remember the best way to grom a young QB and make him successful is to protect him by running a lot and ask him to manage the game.

Which was more than David Carr could do when he was the starter