Mavs Talk Cont'd

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
So will the Mavs pull out another victory in Pheonix tonight. Right at this very moment ESPN Radio is saying we lose.

I say we let Nash get his 50 and we shutdown everybody else.

Mavs win.

- Mike G.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
I see this going 7 as the Mavs would have to win what would be three in a row to take the series in 6...

Neither team is "3 in a row" better than the other one...

Buckle up for a great series...

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Would I be hating if I said, "Go Suns!!" :D

Seriously, this is a good series. Avery has made some good adjustments. It's funny, cuz u forget that both D'Antoni and Avery are rookie HCs, Avery moreso.

I can't believe the Dallas was actually shutting down Stoudemire. Pretty shocking I tell you.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:

Seriously, this is a good series. Avery has made some good adjustments. It's funny, cuz u forget that both D'Antoni and Avery are rookie HCs, Avery moreso.

I can't believe the Dallas was actually shutting down Stoudemire. Pretty shocking I tell you.

Yep. I am going to see if I can find a clip of Big Damp blocking Stoutamire's shot twice.

I see a All Texas Conf. Finals here...

The City of Dallas will go crazy if the Mavs happen to make it to the final :).

- Mike G.

trickblue

Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:

Idgit said:

It's sad when the resident skins fans rear their ugly heads... :D

:skins:

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
trickblue said:
It's sad when the resident skins fans rear their ugly heads... :D

:skins:
You were calling me a babe last night, now I'm a Skins fan!!! :eek: I'm so insulted...:p:

trickblue

Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:
You were calling me a babe last night, now I'm a Skins fan!!! :eek: I'm so insulted...:p:

Well... just cause you are a skins fan doesn't mean you aren't babe... you just have some wires crossed...

You need some learnin' and discipline... :D

DayOne1960

Old School D
Reaction score
Both teams are extremely exciting to watch. I hate to see Nash playing for another team, but I realize how things work these days with free agency and all.

I think the Mavs win it in 6. I think they have figured Phoenix out. Let Nash get his, and shut everyone else down.

Rocky

Reaction score
I'm pulling hard for the Mavs but if the Suns move on to the next round, I hope they make it to the championship series. I won't even watch Detroit vs SA. Yawn.

GO MAVS

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DayOne1960 said:
Both teams are extremely exciting to watch. I hate to see Nash playing for another team...

Well, the Suns *did* draft him.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
I think it will be Pistons and Spurs in the final but I really hope the Mavs can come through. It will be hard to beat the Suns but will be even harder to take out the Spurs.

Thank God the game is not coming on at 9

- Mike G.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
mickgreen58 said:
I think it will be Pistons and Spurs in the final but I really hope the Mavs can come through. It will be hard to beat the Suns but will be even harder to take out the Spurs.

Thank God the game is not coming on at 9

- Mike G.
I'm thinking Heat coming out the East w/the Spurs coming out the West. I was thinking that even when my Rockets were playing.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
See this is why I really dont watch much basketball. It is way too star driven. If you even touch Omarie Stoudamire it's a foul :rolleyes:.

- Mike G.

trickblue

Reaction score
Mavs are doing a nice job tonight thus far...

Mick is right... the Dallas Cowboys hatred via the refs translates over to the Mavs... :D

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
trickblue said:
Mavs are doing a nice job tonight thus far...

Mick is right... the Dallas Cowboys hatred via the refs translates over to the Mavs... :D
Whining to the refs only irritates them...:cool:

I know I've knowingly ignored some stuff, cuz folks was getting on my nerves...:D

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
mickgreen58 said:
See this is why I really dont watch much basketball. It is way too star driven. If you even touch Omarie Stoudamire it's a foul :rolleyes:.

- Mike G.

The refs must not have gotten the league memo that states that Stoudamire is to be unfairly judged harder due to Cuban's complaining

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
GTaylor said:
The refs must not have gotten the league memo that states that Stoudamire is to be unfairly judged harder due to Cuban's complaining

Yeah whatever.....the guy is getting to the free throw line more than any player in the playoffs.

You cant even touch the guy. That goes for anyone. If they beat us I hope they make to the finals and they will lose because Shaq or Ben Wallace are big enough stars that they wont be able to call BS fouls on them.

- Mike G.

trickblue

Reaction score
Finley is TOTALLY MIA in the second half...

I like the guy but CRAP... give a LITTLE something...

Great game by nash tonight...