Max Kellerman making excuses on ESPN radio

newlander

Reaction score
Hey: we have more injuries to more players by FAR than them, so.......................WHATEVER.

BigDinAZ

Reaction score
I wonder how NY feels now.... My dad (works in the bronx) said all the locals were talking about the unbeatable Giants a few weeks ago. Should be interesting in the big apple this morning.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
My boss is a bandwagon Giants fan and all I said to him this morning was...

8 sacks :laugh2:

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
BigDinAZ;2495675 said:
I wonder how NY feels now.... My dad (works in the bronx) said all the locals were talking about the unbeatable Giants a few weeks ago. Should be interesting in the big apple this morning.

Mike Francesa said last night that for the most part.... "the Giants have been knocked off pedestal".... "there should be cause for concern"

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2495688 said:
My boss is a bandwagon Giants fan and all I said to him this morning was...

8 sacks :laugh2:

you and "espn sean" may be job hunting together. : )

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Maybe the Giants don't know how to be frontrunners either. They feed off being the underdog and being "disrespected." So after being annointed the team to beat, well, they got beat.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
I'm in NY, haven't gotten a chance to rib any Giant fans yet since I work in an office full of non-sport fans. I'll find a few though, don't you worry.

WoodysGirl;2495727 said:
Maybe the Giants don't know how to be frontrunners either. They feed off being the underdog and being "disrespected." So after being annointed the team to beat, well, they got beat.

I don't know about that, they still have how many wins and they were the team to beat following their winning the Superbowl. The problems they had doesn't seem to have much to do with being mentally drained, they got beat physically. We made more mental mistakes than they did.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
iceberg;2495696 said:
you and "espn sean" may be job hunting together. : )

Nah we can kid around with each other. I call him a bandwagon fan all the time since he jumped from the Jets to the Giants last year. :laugh2:

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
They may lose out. Carolina is going to give them a hard time. Jacobs should make a difference for NY but I don't know if they can beat Carolina. And they will have a hard time beating MN.

If we win out and they lose out the Pittsburg game becomes even bigger. It could have cost us the East.

Shouldn't get that far ahead but damn.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Kellerman said the Knicks were the center of the sports universe and that if LeBron James came to the Knicks he would be bigger than Tiger Woods, Michael Jordan, Tom Brady, Michael Phelps, and even bigger than the President of the United States.

You cannot get anymore homer than Kellerman. Next ->

AMERICAS_FAN

Reaction score
Displaced Cowboy;2495663 said:
In NY.

It is hysterical.

Before our first game against the Giants, when we we had tons of injuries, including missing Romo, Pierce, the Giants LB and captain, came out and said something like "We don't want to hear any excuses from them after the game". He was implying they would win, and that it would have nothing to do with all of our injuries, because he feels they are a superion team. Well, in the second Giants game we still came with more injuries thasn them, but at least had Romo back; that's about the only big diffenrece. And I guess the SUPERIOR team DID win. maybe this jamoke should be talking about that. then again, he's on BSPN radio, so nevermind.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
jobberone;2495743 said:
They may lose out. Carolina is going to give them a hard time. Jacobs should make a difference for NY but I don't know if they can beat Carolina. And they will have a hard time beating MN.

If we win out and they lose out the Pittsburg game becomes even bigger. It could have cost us the East.

Shouldn't get that far ahead but damn.

Without Plax, everyone will stack the line against the run. Even with his brusing style, the thicker the wall, the harder it will be to break through. Earth, Wind, and Fire (very rainbowish) will come to a grinding halt if they can't throw the ball.

AMERICAS_FAN

Reaction score
nyc;2495752 said:
Without Plax, everyone will stack the line against the run. Even with his brusing style, the thicker the wall, the harder it will be to break through. Earth, Wind, and Fire (very rainbowish) will come to a grinding halt if they can't throw the ball.

That's how the Giants barely beat Dallas in the playoff win last year; because T.O. was playing with an injury that limited him as much as it did, allowing the Giants defense to stack the line. That's why I'm not impressed - never hasve been - with these Giants. Every domino fell out of their way last year foe them to win that super bowl; they did nothing to knock those dominos down themselves. And everyone knew it; which is why nobody gave them any love afterwards, or legitimacy this offseason.

The truth is, wnen both teams - Dallas and the Giants - are at full strength, Dallas is clearly the superior team. Even yesterday, Dallas came in with far more injures than the Gaints and showed their superiority. Hey, I'm just calling it like it is.

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
Kellerman should stick to boxing, and he's not even good at that. Nuff said.

bootsy

Benched
Reaction score
AMERICAS_FAN;2495747 said:
Before our first game against the Giants, when we we had tons of injuries, including missing Romo, Pierce, the Giants LB and captain, came out and said something like "We don't want to hear any excuses from them after the game". He was implying they would win, and that it would have nothing to do with all of our injuries, because he feels they are a superion team. Well, in the second Giants game we still came with more injuries thasn them, but at least had Romo back; that's about the only big diffenrece. And I guess the SUPERIOR team DID win. maybe this jamoke should be talking about that. then again, he's on BSPN radio, so nevermind.
What made me mad about that first game is they interviewed Tuck and I think Jacobs and they both said they didn't care about the injuries, they hate the Cowboys and it is always satisfying beating them. Well they got it back in their faces last night.

bootsy

Benched
Reaction score
AMERICAS_FAN;2495782 said:
That's how the Giants barely beat Dallas in the playoff win last year; because T.O. was playing with an injury that limited him as much as it did, allowing the Giants defense to stack the line. That's why I'm not impressed - never hasve been - with these Giants. Every domino fell out of their way last year foe them to win that super bowl; they did nothing to knock those dominos down themselves. And everyone knew it; which is why nobody gave them any love afterwards, or legitimacy this offseason.

The truth is, wnen both teams - Dallas and the Giants - are at full strength, Dallas is clearly the superior team. Even yesterday, Dallas came in with far more injures than the Gaints and showed their superiority. Hey, I'm just calling it like it is.
Exactly. The Giants are a good football team but they got all the bounces last season. Still gotta give them credit for taking advantage and getting it done.

As for Burress and now Jacobs out, I knew when Plax was out for the season that they would miss him more than the media tried to portray it. The media was saying that the Giants are such a great organization and they don't let distractions get in the way that they will move on without him. Bulloney. Burress is a big time threat especially in the red zone and is a hard cover. You don't just move on from that. That's a big loss.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Isn't Romo 4-1 as a starter against the Giants? He would be 5-0 if Crayton had played better in the playoffs. As long as Romo is healty, I like our chances against the G-Men any day.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
TheSport78;2495802 said:
Kellerman should stick to boxing, and he's not even good at that. Nuff said.

He must be related to someone at ESPN because he's terrible.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
I still don't know what Kellerman gave up the Around The Horn gig, that was a sweet gig. I like "Stat Boy" though, he does a pretty good job.