Maybe GORICO can't lay PLAT. (yet) but we will win sunday

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Dear fellow Zoners--- this post is not for anyone on the fence....Cowboys will win Sunday....if you cant get behind your team in enemy territory in biggest

game of season...then you are a FINO...fan in name only...if this causes anyone heart-burn may i suggest some alka-seltzer?
Yes we will win GORICO, Im backing you this week... I have these dreams, vivid dreams, its the vivid one that seem to come true.
Dallas puts a smack down on Philly Sunday evening.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yes we will win GORICO, Im backing you this week... I have these dreams, vivid dreams, its the vivid one that seem to come true.
Dallas puts a smack down on Philly Sunday evening.
mr Typhus----i dont know if you remember me...but i think i was in your dreams?????

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
I'm not as excited about this game as I was against SF (and therefore wouldn't be as devasted by a loss) but I sure hope our Cowboys will kick some stinkin green arse butt. Let's see if Dak can bring his A game to the table and the defence performs at the same time. This should be enough for a win then. Either of them screwing up... bye bye #1 seed.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Dear fellow Zoners--- this post is not for anyone on the fence....Cowboys will win Sunday....if you cant get behind your team in enemy territory in biggest

game of season...then you are a FINO...fan in name only...if this causes anyone heart-burn may i suggest some alka-seltzer?
They're reeling you back in, eh GORICO? Just remember that once you go PLAT, you never fall FLAT.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ok then, I'm planning a big feast at half time.
I'm going to grill a couple fillets take'm down to the football bunker and eat them caveman style.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score

giphy.gif

fivetwos

Reaction score
If they DO win, they need to figure out how to not treat it as if the hard work is done and coast along from there. That’s been a major problem.

Jerry’s mouth is a killer vs what a real coach needs to do to motivate his team through the difficultly of winning a championship.

Havic

Reaction score
If there was every a time for a Risen Plat Guarantee it is now.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
They're reeling you back in, eh GORICO? Just remember that once you go PLAT, you never fall FLAT.
yu 100% nailed it bullseye...i am so reeled back in....i just cant say PLAT cause leadership can perma-ban me...by my own stupid request after i went

way over the top emotional and i hated myself after 9er game which so shameful....i demanded leadership perma-ban me if i ever put up PLAT...now i so

regret it to the bone.....i would lay whatever you call a 16 x PLAT gurantee on this one...we will win an decisively....i may have to beg Reality if i can have

my demand "quashed"???....and that is what i will do "AFTER" we put the BIG HURT on Hurts and Sheagles

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If there was every a time for a Risen Plat Guarantee it is now.
mr Havic---after the humiliating loss to 9ers i demanded leadership here...if they ever see me put up another PLAT to perma-ban me...now i so so regret

ever saying that....i was so over the top emotionally angry and hurt and humiliated....i am not above begging Reality to pretty please "Quash" that stupid

demand i put up

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If they DO win, they need to figure out how to not treat it as if the hard work is done and coast along from there. That’s been a major problem.

Jerry’s mouth is a killer vs what a real coach needs to do to motivate his team through the difficultly of winning a championship.
Mr Fivetwos-----you hit total bullseye...we get up play like this years super bowl champs and then start feeling ourselves.....but i think Dak called meeting

and said...ok gents no "J-ing off...because it causes BLINDNESS and team heard it?

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
mr Vaquero---no sir did not forget...after humiliating loss to 9ers i was so emotionally sick and angry and ready to start smashing things...i very stupidly

instead told all leadership to Perma-ban me if i EVER put up another PLAT....so now i so so so regret doing that....but after a decisive beatdown victory

over Sheagles...i am not above begging Reality....please please please have mercy and "Quash" my stupid demand....he is more than reasonable

but i think a lot hinges on us winning big tomorrow???