Maybe GORICO can't lay PLAT. (yet) but we will win sunday

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Ok then, I'm planning a big feast at half time.
I'm going to grill a couple fillets take'm down to the football bunker and eat them caveman style.
mr no----since you got your man cave....do you bring the ladies into cave ...old caveman style?

diamonddelts

Reaction score
Insanity- doing the same thing over and over again while expecting a different result.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Mr Fivetwos-----you hit total bullseye...we get up play like this years super bowl champs and then start feeling ourselves.....but i think Dak called meeting

and said...ok gents no "J-ing off...because it causes BLINDNESS and team heard it?
It’s a tough spot. Mathematically the win is necessary. Winning the division will be nearly impossible without it, and getting to a SB will be nearly impossible with a low playoff seed.

But…we all know what’ll also happen with a win…we become media darlings, etc. The HC has to overcome that and it’s not an easy task, especially in this case when your boss is constantly running his mouth.

I’m not so sure it matters. The Turpin comments this week have me convinced that the culture in Dallas is even worse than I thought. Depressing.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It’s a tough spot. Mathematically the win is necessary. Winning the division will be nearly impossible without it, and getting to a SB will be nearly impossible with a low playoff seed.

But…we all know what’ll also happen with a win…we become media darlings, etc. The HC has to overcome that and it’s not an easy task, especially in this case when your boss is constantly running his mouth.

I’m not so sure it matters. The Turpin comments this week have me convinced that the culture in Dallas is even worse than I thought. Depressing.
mr fivetwo----OH MAN...did not hear Turpin comments....what did this unwise young man say?

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
mr zrin --- do you really believe in things like ...luck or jinxes or any of that stuff?.....some person-less force

we are to bow too????....and how many men and women shed their blood for our freedom???....just so we

can re-chain ourselves??

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Dear fellow Zoners--- this post is not for anyone on the fence....Cowboys will win Sunday....if you cant get behind your team in enemy territory in biggest

game of season...then you are a FINO...fan in name only...if this causes anyone heart-burn may i suggest some alka-seltzer?
Hope springs eternal !!!
LOL