Maybe it's just me but Jamaica Rector has really impressed me

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
But Jamaica Rector has really impressed me, both in the games and in TC. He may challengeSkyler Green

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
i really see Hurd Green, and Rector, being behind Cratyon TO and Glenn, Parcells is gonna take 6 WR

NYCowboy22

Reaction score
I agree. It's going to be interesting how this WR situation plays out considering we have a lot of young talent.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
If Hurd and Rector don't make this team I am going to POd

Ken

Reaction score
Hurd/Rector, yes.

Green......not so much..

BlueStar II

Reaction score
As far as Green goes, I'm not saying if he will, or will not make the squad, but I have to think that being a fourth rounder will definitely be in his favor. If he were a late round or free agent, I don't think he would have a chance at all of making it.

DBoys

Reaction score
Green is not a WR so you can quit throwing him in that group.

You do not cut your 4th round pick hahahahhaha

Smith22

Reaction score
If we didn't know when/how these players were acquired, I think everyone would agree that is should be Hurd and Rector making the squad based on practice and the 2 preseason games. That being said, I'd be surprised if we cut Green this year. Most likely Hurd and Green make the roster.

mullet

Reaction score
I am surprised we haven't seen Rector get some punt return chances.

I have been impressed how natural he looks at WR. The way he came back to the Bledsoe pass on the left sideline was very nice.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
I like all of our receivers right now. Drew just barely missed Hurd on that deep post. Woulda been sweet.

mullet

Reaction score
THEHEREAFTER said:
I like all of our receivers right now. Drew just barely missed Hurd on that deep post. Woulda been sweet.

yeah. that would have been very sweet.

DBoys

Reaction score
Glenn, TO, Crayton, Hurd, Rector

Copper gets to PS because Watkins takes over at FS and Davis goes back to ST. They kept Copper because of ST.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Copper is not eligible for PS.

But right now...if we kept 6, I would take Copper over Green. Green has shown nothing.