Maybe not a new thought here, but Witten's broadcast season is over

_sturt_

Reaction score
... and we're down both a Swaim and a Hurns now.

otmm.gif

(Maybe someone else already brought it up, and if so, sorry bout that--hard to keep up with everything here.)

_sturt_

Reaction score
I can't, but I have to say that maybe someone on the coaching staff can.... unless my eyes deceived me, he STARTED the game last night.

_sturt_

Reaction score
You have to admit... it would be pretty cool even just to have him around and available, even if he only played a handful of downs.... but yeah, I know, there's no way he's in game shape, and would be a waste of a roster slot.

pavalley

Reaction score
You have to admit... it would be pretty cool even just to have him around and available, even if he only played a handful of downs.... but yeah, I know, there's no way he's in game shape, and would be a waste of a roster slot.
He has to clear waivers, not happening

Cowboysfan1975

Reaction score
Nah he bounced because he thought the team was going no where. He didn't help get us here and shouldn't be here for a playoff run.

_sturt_

Reaction score
Yeah. Clearing waivers would be the real sticking point.... why, of course, too many teams looking for a retired TE at this stage of the year... hehe... good stuff.

Last edited:

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
He is fat and out of shape.

At least as far as football standards

_sturt_

Reaction score
Who is Jason La Canfora? Maybe I should know, but I don't.

_sturt_

Reaction score
(Aside: I really like this board overall... I just sometimes don't get the decisions made by individuals with magic buttons to impose on conversations... sometimes less is more, folks, it really is.)

Swanny

Reaction score
Even though if he's inactive. Cut Irving sign Witten and let him sit on the sidelines