Maybe someone can explain

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yakuza Rich;1709290 said:
It was such a pushoff that if it wasn't, you can best bet that Brady would've sprinted towards the ref and yelled at him like he *always* does on bad calls. Instead he didn't, knowing that Moss really pushed off.

YAKUZA

Plus when it happened Moss just turned around and went right back to the huddle because he knew he did it and there was sense in arguing about it.

If they want a non call. When Thompson made his one good run back, a cowboy player blocked Harrison in the back just before the tackle.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
The Patriot;1709049 said:
But the TD catch by Moss that they called back because of a pushoff? He really didn't push off.

Sorry, but a flag on Moss late in the game when it was clearly over does not make up for one of the biggest one-sided officiated games of all time.:mad:

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
The problem with the PI in on Watkins is that he DIDN'T make a play for the ball. If he would have actually gone after the ball instead of stumbling a couple of steps and colliding with the receiver, he would have had a pick. The ball was going to go right into his arms, but he had absolutely no awareness and screwed the whole damn play over because of it.

Still ticks me off.

RomoFan4ever

Benched
Reaction score
Ozzu;1710378 said:
The problem with the PI in on Watkins is that he DIDN'T make a play for the ball. If he would have actually gone after the ball instead of stumbling a couple of steps and colliding with the receiver, he would have had a pick. The ball was going to go right into his arms, but he had absolutely no awareness and screwed the whole damn play over because of it.

Still ticks me off.

Honestly-I was mad that we didn't make a defensive stand earlier in the drive AFTER we finally got the lead on Crayton's TD.

They had a 2nd and 20, but then somehow they got huge chunks from Stallworth on a hitch play that helped keep the drive alive-now THAT hurt.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
Ozzu;1710378 said:

Still ticks me off.

Oh my. Do you guys see that? An intelligent response that isnt laden with blame towards officiating, rather it actually suggests that a dear Cowboy of ours could have made a better play on the ball, and shouldnt have been in the position to even be flagged for it.

...That being said, the call was BS. Incidental contact.

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;1709420 said:
Plus when it happened Moss just turned around and went right back to the huddle because he knew he did it and there was sense in arguing about it.

If they want a non call. When Thompson made his one good run back, a cowboy player blocked Harrison in the back just before the tackle.

That was Miles Austin.

What a crappy block... he could have sprung TT.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
NextGenBoys;1710385 said:
Oh my. Do you guys see that? An intelligent response that isnt laden with blame towards officiating, rather it actually suggests that a dear Cowboy of ours could have made a better play on the ball, and shouldnt have been in the position to even be flagged for it.

...That being said, the call was BS. Incidental contact.

Dude, what is it with you in multiple threads riding the refs jock?

This game was cleary one-sided officiating.

You are starting to contradict yourself in multiple threads now. You say the call is BS and incidental contact, but in another thread you call everybody on the board a bunch of whinners and that we need to stop crying about the officiating.

Whats up with that:confused:

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
Beast_from_East;1710405 said:
Dude, what is it with you in multiple threads riding the refs jock?

This game was cleary one-sided officiating.

You are starting to contradict yourself in multiple threads now. You say the call is BS and incidental contact, but in another thread you call everybody on the board a bunch of whinners and that we need to stop crying about the officiating.

Whats up with that:confused:

Riding their jock? Hardly. I just think people are going overboard with their blame on the refs.

And about the call. It WAS BS, and you all DO need to stop crying about the officiating. The thing I'm doing is saying that we had plenty of chances to win, but with the combination of penalties, and not getting off the field on 3rd down, we deserved to lose, where as you are saying we lost because of the officials.

Take on the motto of this team. No excuses, and be accountable.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
NextGenBoys;1710415 said:
Riding their jock? Hardly. I just think people are going overboard with their blame on the refs.

And about the call. It WAS BS, and you all DO need to stop crying about the officiating. The thing I'm doing is saying that we had plenty of chances to win, but with the combination of penalties, and not getting off the field on 3rd down, we deserved to lose, where as you are saying we lost because of the officials.

Take on the motto of this team. No excuses, and be accountable.

So we need to stop crying about BS calls.:confused:

Brilliant advice there.:rolleyes: