cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
yay-help.gif
Holy Crap what was this kid thinking!!LOL

Motorola

Reaction score
What was Mayfield selling in the stadium?

I don’t want to mess with players’ outside income, but their endorsements mean nothing to me.
Mayfield wasn't "selling" anything in the commercials.
The endorsement is with Home Depot; the format of the commercials is that the Browns stadium is Baker and his wife Emily's "home". The ads equate situations and circumstances of living in a normal house with a stadium in funny/silly ways.

Bigdog

Reaction score
I don't know where he is in his playing years but I think he will be gone in from Cleveland. He might just say if they want to resign him, no i am going somewhere else. The Browns could franchise him though.

sunalsorises

Reaction score
Mayfield wasn't "selling" anything in the commercials.
The endorsement is with Home Depot; the format of the commercials is that the Browns stadium is Baker and his wife Emily's "home". The ads equate situations and circumstances of living in a normal house with a stadium in funny/silly ways.

Must not be that good of a commercial. He’s selling Progressive insurance. The commercials are clever and they don’t contain Flo.

Motorola

Reaction score
Must not be that good of a commercial. He’s selling Progressive insurance. The commercials are clever and they don’t contain Flo.
There were at least a half dozzen commercials Mayfield made for Home Depot .
As I stated earlier - they weren't made pushing the product - they done in a cheeky way - just like the State Farm ads with Rodgers, Mahomes, Chris Paul (NBA great).

Strol

Reaction score
The situation is ideal in Cleveland. They have arguably the best o line and run game in the NFL, and their defense is top 10. What more can they do for Baker?? He is the problem.

Many QBs have success at levels below the NFL, then struggle in the NFL.

Strol

Reaction score
Well let's see here, how does one dominate in HS football in TX, walk on to two D1 programs because of measurables, win the Heisman at the second one, and then get all the blame and none of the credit when they have up and down years at one of the NFLs worst organizations? Dak would go there and struggle too, and he's good football player as well.

The situation is ideal in Cleveland. They have arguably the best o line and run game in the NFL, and their defense is top 10. What more can they do for Baker?? He is the problem.

Many QBs have success at levels below the NFL, then struggle in the NFL.

Gaede

Reaction score
Welcome to the NFL, Baker.

Sometimes, when you suck, you get replaced. Or the team tries to replace you.

Sometimes

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
wonder if he can get some sleep mattress commercials? at.
here's some more. :) AT&T, Adidas, Beats by Dre, Campbell's Chunky Soup, Direct TV, 7-Eleven, New Era, Sleep Number, Oikos, Pepsi, and Citibank

conner01

Reaction score
Browns would be dumb not to trade him at this point. If the divorce is inevitable, let it happen.
I would trade him in a heartbeat even without getting Watson
He’s average at best and he doesn’t want to be there
Get a pick and sign a guy to get you thru this year and next year get a QB
I was kinda surprised the 5th year was just 18 mil

Rayman70

Reaction score
Mayfield is stuck and its his own doing. There arent any suitors left unless the Saints or the Texans wanna call.

KB1122

Reaction score
Is he on his rookie contract? A Dak trade would make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.