Mazi will not travel to Las Vegas

morat1959

Reaction score
Mazi will never make an impact no matter what’s wrong with him. He sux when he’s perfectly healthy. He will go down as one of the biggest bust in team history.

lkelly

Reaction score
Mazi will never make an impact no matter what’s wrong with him. He sux when he’s perfectly healthy. He will go down as one of the biggest bust in team history.
That's quite the bold statement considering the cheerleaders over the years.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He sux when he’s perfectly healthy. He will go down as one of the biggest bust in team history.
You haven't seen him in this new defense and after all the work he did this off season.

All the off season reports and training camp reports about him being improved now.

Yet, after him being a Cowboys for just 16 months, can proclaim him as one of the biggest busts in team history?

plymkr

Reaction score
I’m glad the tweet had the “recover” in it which means he’s recovering. Hope he gets well soon. Allergic reactions are horrible

morat1959

Reaction score
You haven't seen him in this new defense and after all the work he did this off season.

All the off season reports and training camp reports about him being improved now.

Yet, after him being a Cowboys for just 16 months, can proclaim him as one of the biggest busts in team history?

Mark it. I hope I’m wrong but his first step is just too slow. It shows up every time he’s on the field. He has no clue about leverage and the biggest question is his heart. IMHO

morat1959

Reaction score
That's quite the bold statement considering the cheerleaders over the years.
I was right about “drop leg” Smith after watching him play only a few downs. I hope I’m wrong but time will tell.

Scotman

Reaction score
I ended up having to carry an epi pen with me everywhere after getting stung by a wasp a couple of years ago. I'm in no position to judge anyone for an allergic reaction. It's pretty sobering when your neck starts swelling up and you're having trouble breathing.

shabazz

Reaction score
Patience......if it's just a matter of managing his nuts properly, it should work out in the end

lkelly

Reaction score
I was right about “drop leg” Smith after watching him play only a few downs. I hope I’m wrong but time will tell.
I'm not debating that he's a complete bust. If he wasn't a day 1 pick he would have been released long ago.

shabazz

Reaction score
Haven't we learned our lesson here yet?

What if we had given up on Taco after just one season.......