Twitter: McCarthy after day 2

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
tenor.gif
wJohnson.we will see alot less breakdowns on defense. And alot more pressure on the QB from Quinn. Is that enough to make us improve substantially? Only if the offense does not crash and burn.

GINeric

Reaction score
Johnny more real than Lebum

More real??? Yeah, real STUPID!!! LeBron's intellect, decision making process, will to succeed, common sense, and IQ is light years above lil John Manziel's.

LeBron is in the conversation to be one of the greatest players of all time in his sport. Lil Johnny is in the conversation to be the one of the biggest BUSTS and biggest DUMMIES of all time in HIS sport.

Yeah, that REAL!!

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Quinn isn’t some genius but going from
Nolan to him should result in immediate improvement.

Still stunned we basically threw away a season with Nolan.
Too many are caught up in Quinn being here. Like MM..he was fired from his last job. He was not effective enough. We have zero clue things will improve but not getting worst will mean something.

Answer me this..if the defense improves..is Jerrah going to allow Q to take the credit?

I say not.

It will be divide amongst several people..

With Jerrah taking first claim.

Techsass

Reaction score
I wasn't impressed with McCarthy, but he had basically everything going against him last season. I actually thought he switched into TANK mode for a couple of games, but was pulled back by the the FO.

We'll see what he does this season to make this his team. There was nothing I saw that looked like he put his imprint on the team's direction.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Too many are caught up in Quinn being here. Like MM..he was fired from his last job. He was not effective enough. We have zero clue things will improve but not getting worst will mean something.

Answer me this..if the defense improves..is Jerrah going to allow Q to take the credit?

I say not.

so has just a few examples Wade Phillips failed as hc not horrible just =ding get it done, goes to rams had a great defense and goes to SB

recently ex jets HC Todd bowles teams sucked but as TB Bucs DC won SB his defense was key

as DC, Quinn's been to two sbs ,won one ,as HC been to sb was destroying NE at the half..

these are few Example's of FIRED Coaches mostly HC that went from DC to HC and Back to DC..

happens on offense as well

it shows it has and can be successful move s back to what they are better at..

so why not have some confidence DQ can get it done..until he doesnt id rather be positive about it..

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
More real??? Yeah, real STUPID!!! LeBron's intellect, decision making process, will to succeed, common sense, and IQ is light years above lil John Manziel's.

LeBron is in the conversation to be one of the greatest players of all time in his sport. Lil Johnny is in the conversation to be the one of the biggest BUSTS and biggest DUMMIES of all time in HIS sport.

Yeah, that REAL!!
Don't be mad cause Lebum is a sell out moron. Johnny football yes is more real than the faker Lebum.

GINeric

Reaction score
Don't be mad cause Lebum is a sell out moron. Johnny football yes is more real than the faker Lebum.

First of all, why would I be mad??? Life is great!! Secondly, you called him a bum, based off of what??? Statistically he's one of the greatest of all time in his sport, breaking all kinds of records and the second best player whoever lived behind MJ in my opinion.

Your boy Johnny Manziel was a colossal BUST and isn't even the second best player on a semi-pro team that he was currently playing for. He's not even the second best player on a team full of athletes with regular jobs throughout the week.

If Manziel was so real, why didn't he commit to his craft or commit to maturing??? If he was so real, why didn't he let his coaches and owner know that he was an alcoholic and coke head??? I'll wait....

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
First of all, why would I be mad??? Life is great!! Secondly, you called him a bum, based off of what??? Statistically he's one of the greatest of all time in his sport, breaking all kinds of records and the second best player whoever lived behind MJ in my opinion.

Your boy Johnny Manziel was a colossal BUST and isn't even the second best player on a semi-pro team that he was currently playing for. He's not even the second best player on a team full of athletes with regular jobs throughout the week.

If Manziel was so real, why didn't he commit to his craft or commit to maturing??? If he was so real, why didn't he let his coaches and owner know that he was an alcoholic and coke head??? I'll wait....
As a person Johnny is 100% more real than the 2 faced politically incorrect Lebum. he can play basketball because of his abilities and the HGH he takes but past that he's a complete moron who puts his foot in his mouth all the time and he loves to flop. He's as fake as his hairline.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

I say not.

Some of these guys are successful, with their schemes, but as soon as other teams begin to catch on, they cannot adjust their schemes.

johneric8

Reaction score

I say not.

Quinn has had great success as a d coordinator hence why he got a head coaching offer in the first place. Under his coaching he was able to get to a super bowl, so I don't know about you Red, but having a previous head coach whom took a team to a super bowl, and with also some pretty hefty defensive coordinator credentials, you should be in a position to put more respect on Quinn's name in my option.

Also, Jerry will be happy to worship at the alter of Quinn! After all, he was a hype man for the freckled puppet whom has never done a darn thing! Also, Bill Billichic was fired as well remember?

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Quinn has had great success as a d coordinator hence why he got a head coaching offer in the first place. Under his coaching he was able to get to a super bowl, so I don't know about you Red, but having a previous head coach whom took a team to a super bowl, and with also some pretty hefty defensive coordinator credentials, you should be in a position to put more respect on Quinn's name in my option.

Also, Jerry will be happy to worship at the alter of Quinn! After all, he was a hype man for the freckled puppet whom has never done a darn thing! Also, Bill Billichic was fired as well remember?
I understand Qs resume. I like what he brings for us. I just think too many think he walks on water. He ain't that.

johneric8

Reaction score
I understand Qs resume. I like what he brings for us. I just think too many think he walks on water. He ain't that.
I agree, no one walks on water under Jerry that is for sure, but, I do think he deserves some respect from us, and much more so than many past hires.

GINeric

Reaction score
As a person Johnny is 100% more real than the 2 faced politically incorrect Lebum. he can play basketball because of his abilities and the HGH he takes but past that he's a complete moron who puts his foot in his mouth all the time and he loves to flop. He's as fake as his hairline.

How long have you personally known LeBron and Johnny boy to give an assessment on who's real and who's fake??? Last I checked, LeBron is a once in a lifetime superstar athlete, a philanthropist, a business mogul and according to his friends and family... a great husband and father.

Sorry to inform you, but LeBron is politically CORRECT!!! I hope continues to dig deeper into being politically correct. He's done a great job shedding light on some of the cancers that lurk throughout our society.

Johnny boy is a recovering alcoholic and addict. What has he accomplished that makes him more real than LeBron???

I'll wait...

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
How long have you personally known LeBron and Johnny boy to give an assessment on who's real and who's fake??? Last I checked, LeBron is a once in a lifetime superstar athlete, a philanthropist, a business mogul and according to his friends and family... a great husband and father.

Sorry to inform you, but LeBron is politically CORRECT!!! I hope continues to dig deeper into being politically correct. He's done a great job shedding light on some of the cancers that lurk throughout our society.

Johnny boy is a recovering alcoholic and addict. What has he accomplished that makes him more real than LeBron???

I'll wait...
You don't get it and probably never will. Stats and accolades doesn't make someone real. Lebum is about as fake as they come.

GINeric

Reaction score
You don't get it and probably never will. Stats and accolades doesn't make someone real. Lebum is about as fake as they come.

So what makes Johnny boy real??? Being an alcoholic and a junkie?? Getting handouts from his rich daddy??? What has Johnny boy done to prove he's more real than LeBron???

Based on what facts that you can prove??? And if LeBron is a bum as the second best basketball player in history.... what does that make Johnny boy as a colossal bust??? You're saying HE'S NOT A BUM??.

I'll wait....

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
So what makes Johnny boy real??? Being an alcoholic and a junkie?? Getting handouts from his rich daddy??? What has Johnny boy done to prove he's more real than LeBron???

Based on what facts that you can prove??? And if LeBron is a bum as the second best basketball player in history.... what does that make Johnny boy as a colossal bust??? You're saying HE'S NOT A BUM??.

I'll wait....
again,

also, Johnny only hurts himself. Lebum hurts others with his mindless input

GINeric

Reaction score
Again, YOU don't get it... LeBron has helped MANY many people with his charity, building schools, creating jobs, and bringing awareness to inequality perpetrated by many bottom feed losers that dwell in this country. There's nothing fake about him except for his on court flops. Lots of players flop, so I guess they're fake too according to your lopsided logic.

Johnny boy has hurt more than just himself. He has hurt many young kids by being a poor example of a professional cutting corners and cheating the game. He also is an example to kids to get high and become an alcoholic. So if anyone is fake, its lil Johnny boy. He pretended to be a good professional football player and model citizen.

With that said, how did LeBron hurt others?? What has Johnny boy done for or helped ANYBODY????

I'll wait...

Last edited: