McCarthy coaching K.C. they lose

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
They would of been out of time outs due to time and time-out mismanagement.:facepalm: Moore also. These guys had great plays drew up. These playoffs show how inept we are from coaching to quarterback. But I still believe in my heart. Better coaches will get us a better Dak.

Last edited:

MajesticRey

Reaction score
Well either McCarthy stays or we get another garbage head coach.

Which would you prefer?
I’d prefer McCarthy over the alternatives Jerry would be looking at right now:
Probably Moore since he would be another “homegrown” project like Carrot Top.

Mr_437

Reaction score
After what I observed this weekend, you can't even mention the Cowboys and Super Bowl with a straight face...they're light years behind. Lastly, that HC will only lead them to an NFC East Championship.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score

You are right fellow fan. Jerry is in LOVE with Moore as he was with Garrett. WE all saw how that went and ended.

J_Allen

Reaction score

It's going to be more of the same. This is an exact repeat of Jason Garrett and Wade Phillips.

J_Allen

Reaction score
We’re just doomed for failure until Jerruh kicks the can, then.

His ******** son Stephen and the other one who appears to be a mute probably aren't much better.

We are screwed. But Jerry will cry again at the opening press conference and training camp and talk about how bad he wants to win and will be pulled back and then will repeat this all over again.

MajesticRey

Reaction score
His ******** son Stephen and the other one who appears to be a mute probably aren't much better.

We are screwed. But Jerry will cry again at the opening press conference and training camp and talk about how bad he wants to win and will be pulled back and then will repeat this all over again.
You think Stephen takes over GM “duties” once Jerry moves on?

CapnB

Reaction score
BS if he was in KC you would be wishing we had him.

MajesticRey

Reaction score
Oh yeah, for sure. He's been negotiating contracts for the last 25 plus years.
In that case I’ll just finally buy a copy of the latest Madden and raise all the Cowboys players stats to 99 and the difficulty to easy. At least I can pretend we’re good that way.

J_Allen

Reaction score
In that case I’ll just finally buy a copy of the latest Madden and raise all the Cowboys players stats to 99 and the difficulty to easy. At least I can pretend we’re good that way.

Dak should be able to win under those settings.