Twitter: McCarthy: Cowboys 1 offseason goal is addressing penalties

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Everyone offering their hindsight to the season is entertaining to me... as if they know better. This team is clearly going in the right direction. Improving from 6-10 to 12-5 is huge. A coach that can get that kind of turnaround from one season to the next doesn't need advice from the peanut gallery. I applaud Mike McCarthy. :clap:Stay the course, sir. May we see as much improvement in the following year.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
meeting-bored.gif
You could of gone to sleep and learned just as much about McCarthy's next season game plan as the guys that stayed awake. Nothing!

75boyz

Reaction score
Simple PR damage control the same as the Dak referee apology.
Basic marketing 101.

Supplier (Jerry)feels his customers are apprehensive towards buying his product.
Answer: Ad campaign to reassure his product's continued viability.

Add in the old reliable Time Heals All Wounds to this recipe and by September this multibillion dollar excuse machine will be fully revved up and hitting on all cylinders ready for another cycle.

jmo

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Golston was a complete disappointment for me. I thought he'd be 70 percent of Parsons level.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Hate the News media. They ask the dumbest- non hitting questions they can have, These guys suck at their job,IMHO

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Low iq and selfish players committ
Everyone offering their hindsight to the season is entertaining to me... as if they know better. This team is clearly going in the right direction. Improving from 6-10 to 12-5 is huge. A coach that can get that kind of turnaround from one season to the next doesn't need advice from the peanut gallery. I applaud Mike McCarthy. :clap:Stay the course, sir. May we see as much improvement in the following year.
Wachu talking bout Wilis.....

ICP

Reaction score
That should have been the #1 goal halfway through the season when they 'should' have noticed how many we were getting every game

GuitarBytes

Reaction score
too late to reflect, the cowboys are 21.2 million over the cap, and with 21 free agents. apart with two coaches practically with one foot outside, the great talent that was had on both sides was wasted

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Low iq and selfish players committ

Wachu talking bout Wilis.....
WTH are you talking about? There is no word in the English language spelled this way... "committ". I can think of two different words that you may have been trying to spell. Each word changes the meaning of what you attempted to say. So I'm not guessing. What chu talking 'bout Willis? I bet you don't even know. LOL