McCarthy: Dak’s current stretch of play is comparable to some of Aaron Rodgers great stretches

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
History has shown he struggles against better teams and I see no reason for this to change. Dak has beaten up on lesser teams in the past. We've seen this show before, there isn't anything unique being thrown at us.

So who will you blame if Dak can't continue his current level of play?
Answer my question. Don’t deflect onto your question without first answering mine. Idc about history and what happened other seasons. Again I ask you, what excuse will you use if he keeps playing at this level for the rest of our schedule?

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Answer my question. Don’t deflect onto your question without first answering mine. Idc about history and what happened other seasons. Again I ask you, what excuse will you use if he keeps playing at this level for the rest of our schedule?
I don't owe you squat, but I will play along since you seem to be asking nicely. If Dak can somehow continue this streak, which I do not think he will be able to do, and takes the team all the way to an NFCCG at a minimum, I won't have any excuses, instead they will be compliments. The only questions I will be asking is why it took him 8 seasons to finally figure things out.

But unfortunately, his history gets in the way, which prevents me from going all in with him. Some are sold on him after he was able to beat up on some really bad teams again (which he has done many times in the past). I take the performances with a grain of salt. Show me you can do it against the top teams (and also win the games marathonmouth) and I will start buying in. Until then, this is my stance.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I don't owe you squat, but I will play along since you seem to be asking nicely. If Dak can somehow continue this streak, which I do not think he will be able to do, and takes the team all the way to an NFCCG at a minimum, I won't have any excuses, instead they will be compliments. The only questions I will be asking is why it took him 8 seasons to finally figure things out.

But unfortunately, his history gets in the way, which prevents me from going all in with him. Some are sold on him after he was able to beat up on some really bad teams again (which he has done many times in the past). I take the performances with a grain of salt. Show me you can do it against the top teams (and also win the games marathonmouth) and I will start buying in. Until then, this is my stance.
Fair enough.