Image: McCarthy deciding whether to start Cooper Rush or Trey Lance

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
All right, that last Cowboys game was awful, awful, awful! The 49ers were better in every way ... well, maybe our kicker was better. Uhg. That was one of the worst losses in team history.
McCarthy is hard at work finding how to improve this team. Now, against the Chargers is he going to start Cooper Rush or Trey Lance? Also, I hope Dak Prescott prospers in his new role as concession stand guy. Here's a pic of him in training, serving up some turnovers. I think this will be the perfect job for him.
dakprescott-fix.png

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
All right, that last Cowboys game was awful, awful, awful! The 49ers were better in every way ... well, maybe our kicker was better. Uhg. That was one of the worst losses in team history.
McCarthy is hard at work finding how to improve this team. Now, against the Chargers is he going to start Cooper Rush or Trey Lance? Also, I hope Dak Prescott prospers in his new role as concession stand guy. Here's a pic of him in training, serving up some turnovers. I think this will be the perfect job for him.
dakprescott-fix.png
or
he'd drop the tray or fumble it.

gtb1943

Reaction score
I have this advice for MM: Trust to luck.

PUT pictures of all three QBs up and then put on a blindfold and throw a dart.