Twitter: McCarthy: Good chance Prescott won't play in preseason

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Disagree. You would just like to watch him do something so YOU could feel better about it. Dak being 100% healthy for Game #1 is what is most important. Even if we lose the first game because of rust. Not a big deal.

A quick look at the Cowboys last three playoff seasons 2014, 2016 and 2018 will reveal that they have lost the opener in each of those years. Just sayin.. Maybe we SHOULD hope the Cowboys lose at Tampa! LOL!

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Depends how they look on practice and if they need the confidence. This isnt a young offense. I dont see the value compared to cost.

I would be perfectly happy if preseason ended this weekend and we started the regular season.

Yeah, I guess your right...I just have a different mindset about going into a game and have a fighting chance, but the team needs to take that first march together just to get the stink of the team.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
A quick look at the Cowboys last three playoff seasons 2014, 2016 and 2018 will reveal that they have lost the opener in each of those years. Just sayin.. Maybe we SHOULD hope the Cowboys lose at Tampa! LOL!

Why hope...it's a done deal. Because if they beat the champs...I'll buy anyone on this forum a brand new car.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
This is a bad call by the staff. Dak needs live reps. They did this same crap with Romo all the time and it pissed me off. At least i know it pisses dak off this time. Romo was just happy he could squeeze in some more golf

ShortRound

Reaction score
Coming off a 6-10 season and a year away from football… Lol take your time.

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why hope...it's a done deal. Because if they beat the champs...I'll buy anyone on this forum a brand new car.
OIP.cQmr5NMwbVi7AIxR2B52JQHaFE

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Well I hope the first 4 games of the season matter none, because he will be a rusty nail for a while

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Excuse # 7