Twitter: McCarthy: Hankins not likely to play vs Buffalo

Carson

Reaction score
They are going to be without Micah Hyde and AJ Epenesa. I feel our speed can counter Allen

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It’s close, but I think Josh is more likely to beat you from the pocket.
He is. But Lamar is also a superior runner to him. Josh to me is a quarterback who can run and does it. Lamar is a runner who can pass. To me Lamar is in a league of his own. I never thought Josh Allen or Daniel Jones were like great runners. Same goes for Hurts. To me Lamar and Justin Fields are just look more like pure runners.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
They are going to be without Micah Hyde and AJ Epenesa. I feel our speed can counter Allen
I been reading on Hyde apparently he's been struggling this year according to their fans. But according to our fans our team struggles too so you can only take that with a grain of salt.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Next man up. And yes that can be Mazi. Maybe Davis can provide some help as well.
Wonder if Gallimore will get more snaps. Noticed him in there some after we lost Hankins and he actually looked fairly decent against the run on a couple of snaps.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
if no hankins, run defense is a concern. I can probably see us swing Lawrence inside on some plays, although undersized he is a good run defender. time for the next player to step up. haven't heard anything about Gallimore though

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wonder if Gallimore will get more snaps. Noticed him in there some after we lost Hankins and he actually looked fairly decent against the run on a couple of snaps.
Yeah, that’s right, kind of forgot about him.

conner01

Reaction score
I wouldn’t be shocked if he’s not out multiple weeks or even till playoffs. High ankle springs can be tough and he’s a huge man those ankles got to support

Techsass

Reaction score
So maybe Hankins isn't as bad off as they thought? It was "maybe back in time for the playoffs". Now McCarthy's making it sound like he'll only be out a week, possibly two.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He's a better passer than Lamar. Not even close. He has ELITE arm talent.
Well the debate isn't who has the better arm its who's the better dual threat and Lamar is. Lamar is lightyears a better runner I don't care what the stats say. Lamar legit looks like a running back and wide receiver when he runs.

And with all that arm talent Josh Allen leads the league in turnovers. So either he's a idiot or he likes to throw picks. And then people wonder why he's 7-6.