big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
giphy.gif

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Translate.....He's coaching for 31 teams this season. He can have a winning season, make the playoffs, and still get fired. His resume may not be good enough for the Cowboys but another team may love it.
That doesn't happen in Dallas, you can have a losing record and they still love and have great things to say about you and will get a 10 year extension

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
If Garrett could manage to stick around for 10 years, I see no real reason why Mike McCarthy couldn't do the same.
On the other hand, the Cowboys' fans are pretty restless, and championships have had a hard time coming. :huh:

Jerry and Stephen are having a tough time in their quest to bring glory to their team nowadays. It's really a struggle.

Last edited:

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
If Garrett could manage to stick around for 10 years, I see no real reason why Mike McCarthy couldn't do the same.
On the other hand, the Cowboys' fans are pretty restless, and championships have had a hard time coming. :huh:
:hammer:

Brax

Reaction score

Jerry and Stephen are having a tough time in their quest to bring glory to their team nowadays. It's really a struggle.
One Jerry says his HC is going to be his Tom Landry the whammy is in full effect going forward

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
He did a good imitation of a potted plant yesterday which is the first requirement in the Cowboys head coach job description.
I mean that is all anyone can really do when they get hired by Jerry and have no hand ....... hell look how he treated Parcells ..... made him do commercials of him doing flips and forcing players on him.

Praxit

Reaction score
..Nobody Buddy Love beat MM and Dak. Good coaches dont let that happen.

Sure, they can have good game. But light you up, Brady style?? In your house??

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Such a shame after he went and installed the Dumb-Dumb offense for Dak to actually make him look like a legitimate QB.

Kinda like that episode of Family Guy where they are playing Trivial Pursuit but Lois reads Peter's questions from the kindergarten edition to give him a chance.

"Dak this is for the win. Say the word, "what."

"I want to say, "who?"

Last edited:

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He's going out on the pizzaria review tour
But instead of one bite, he tastes the whole large pizza and then decides.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
He's as football dumb as the Jones' if he thinks he will get another NFL head coach gig.

Anyone who hires him as an OC is in for serious disappointment.