McCarthy: I know how to win. We will get over that threshold

bark

Reaction score
Big Mac is not wrong.
He’s a decent enough coach and knows more about building a winning program than any of us.
What he can’t or won’t say is that it can’t be done here under the restraints of a lunatic owner that undermines his authority and demands to be the face of the franchise.
Why would a player fear the coach when the owner coddles and pampers and encourages them to all brand themselves????
Impossible position to be in as a coach.

bsbellomy

Reaction score
Big Mac is not wrong.
He’s a decent enough coach and knows more about building a winning program than any of us.
What he can’t or won’t say is that it can’t be done here under the restraints of a lunatic owner that undermines his authority and demands to be the face of the franchise.
Why would a player fear the coach when the owner coddles and pampers and encourages them to all brand themselves????
Impossible position to be in as a coach.
The owner had nothing to do with what happened out there Sunday.

HanD

Reaction score
we need to make a jerry shirt like this and have it flood the stadium.

s-l400.jpg

bewp7

Reaction score
lol his team didnt show up at all for a PLAYOFF game

what the heck happen to the cowboys o yea jerry jones

mccarthy is a fat bozo bum hope they go 0-17 and he get fired mid season to prove how dumb keeping him is

John813

Reaction score
He knows how to win alright

....with one of the best QB's of this era in Rodgers who could pull a bunny out a hat on the field.

Praxit

Reaction score
.....12-5 again, with championship written all over it. ;)..

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Did I just hear him say they have built a championship organization just not a world championship organization ???‍♂️
He said "word" not "world".

I think what he's saying is being a champion is just a word.

We ARE a championship organization. Just because we haven't actually won any championships (in the modern Era NFL where you can't just BUY championships like we used to) doesn't mean we aren't a championship organization.

Basically...what he's saying is: "we're all winners!"...and to stop equating winning championships with being a champion.

I feel better now. We were champions in 2023! And I look forward to being a champion in 2024 in exactly the same way we were in 2023. Excelsior!!!!!!!