Twitter: McCarthy: I want Prescott to practice a full week before returning

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I'd think he should get at least two weeks. The reason being so that he can work on his timing with the WRs. He didn't play in preseason, and they appeared to be out of sorts with the timing against the Bucs. That needs to be more crisp.

Bigrandrn

Reaction score
Agree, don’t want him out there throwing ducks like he did week 1 and in playoff game with that thumb rust he will have.

John813

Reaction score
Jerry tomorrow, " I know Dak, and he's as tough as they come. He doesn't need to practice to play this weekend cause his will to win is so great. I know he's ready whenever I say he's ready"

b0xZZ

Reaction score
I'd think he should get at least two weeks. The reason being so that he can work on his timing with the WRs. He didn't play in preseason, and they appeared to be out of sorts with the timing against the Bucs. That needs to be more crisp.

Yea but the guy is a 7 year veteran throwing to the same relievers. How is it Rush can come in and be on target yet Dak needs to working on timing with the receivers?

I just think Dak is regressing and his pitiful accuracy is proof of that.

Jipper

Reaction score
funny thing is all along it has been said to be Halloween for return and all along dr jerry has said it would be as early as next week....well now you are going to see it move one week at a time, first to philly, then to the lions and then finally to the bears when it was supposed to be all along.

Its all just spin for clicks guys.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
One thing I like about McCarthy is that he doesn't rush players back too soon. And the way this roster has decent depth, it's a huge plus. We're very fortunate to be winning games.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
funny thing is all along it has been said to be Halloween for return and all along dr jerry has said it would be as early as next week....well now you are going to see it move one week at a time, first to philly, then to the lions and then finally to the bears when it was supposed to be all along.

Its all just spin for clicks guys.
I would be clear either. I wouldn't give anyone any help with the roster. Why?