Twitter: McCarthy: La'el Collins is past the stinger issues

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Let's hope so. We need all the health we can get along the line.

Jkyle

Reaction score
I call BS. McCarthy should just wait to see how he responds to full contact before making any medical prognostications.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That is some comfort having Collins in the lineup. Would hate to go into this game with the right side of the OL being played by backups.

I am concerned about the middle of our OL though. Collins at RT, Tyron at LT is a huge plus. And that can help Williams and McGovern.

I know many are down on Williams, and were high on McGovern, but now they seem down on him for whatever reason.
However, until we see Biadasz play well at C. So is the middle decent, or a weakness, or will it be better than we think.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I am concerned about the middle of our OL though. Collins at RT, Tyron at LT is a huge plus. And that can help Williams and McGovern.

I know many are down on Williams, and were high on McGovern, but now they seem down on him for whatever reason.
However, until we see Biadasz play well at C. So is the middle decent, or a weakness, or will it be better than we think.

Fear NOT!! I LOVE Biadasz and think he is going to be a GREAT center. Health might be a slight risk, but thats it for me.

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
dumb is snowflakes cancel culturing words because waaah it might offend someone.

But anyways. JPP has always been a tool ever since 2011 when he jumped offsides to block our field goal that would have won the game and the division. Of course the refs didn't see it because Mara. Hate that guy. Go Cowboys.

Doomsday101

Reaction score

By all accounts Williams has had a good camp even was able to do a good job on Arron Donald when the Rams were working out with the Cowboys. As for Biadasz, he is a bit of a question but at least was able to get a few games under his belt last season and did well. As for McGovern he has not lived up to the expectations but this Thursday he has a chance to show his value to the team.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dumb is snowflakes cancel culturing words because waaah it might offend someone.

But anyways. JPP has always been a tool ever since 2011 when he jumped offsides to block our field goal that would have won the game and the division. Of course the refs didn't see it because Mara. Hate that guy. Go Cowboys.

I don't care for all the PC crap either, but what you said was wrong. But then again I now know your mentality. And expect some insulting answer back.
I never liked JPP either. But I would not call him what you did.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
I call BS. McCarthy should just wait to see how he responds to full contact before making any medical prognostications.

Why? If the team doctors are saying he's good, then why would McCarthy say otherwise?

If he thinks the team doctors suck then he needs to fire them. Not just ignore what the doctors say until he decides when someone's healthy

INCowboysFan

Reaction score
Yes, I'm sure that his prognostications were made without any knowledge of the injury or speaking with the team doctors/trainers. :facepalm:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
200.gif