Twitter: McCarthy: La'el Collins is past the stinger issues

John813

Reaction score
I'll wait to hear from the doctor to really believe this news.

When will Jerry be in front of a mic today?

blueblood70

Reaction score
I'll wait to hear from the doctor to really believe this news.

When will Jerry be in front of a mic today?
how about they DID HEAR from doc, trainer and the actual player and you can keep waiting you wont be consulted, this i know for fact.. fans this is priceless as if the doc gogi to alert you and or TB of the situaiton..stingers do in fact go away mysteriously some players have them 3 days other 3 weeks ive had pinched nerves you can go to bed still hurting and wake up and it simply dispeared..it time type injury that you cant truly rehab it goes away when it decides too..

easy to believe that hes fine now..

John813

Reaction score
how about they DID HEAR from doc, trainer and the actual player and you can keep waiting you wont be consulted, this i know for fact.. fans this is priceless as if the doc gogi to alert you and or TB of the situaiton..stingers do in fact go away mysteriously some players have them 3 days other 3 weeks ive had pinched nerves you can go to bed still hurting and wake up and it simply dispeared..it time type injury that you cant truly rehab it goes away when it decides too..

easy to believe that hes fine now..

dum4ss.gif

RonnieT24

Reaction score
A football players is NEVER completely past stingers.. They are always one hit or awkward stumble away from one.. I speak from experience.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
A football players is NEVER completely past stingers.. They are always one hit or awkward stumble away from one.. I speak from experience.

Why? Do you stumble awkwardly?