News: McCarthy Message: Cowboys Face Unique Opportunity

Buzzbait

Reaction score
[QUOTE="Runwildboys, post: 10317570, member: 39158"
I wonder if the Eagles will pump in crowd noise. :laugh:[/QUOTE]

Hopefully it'll be Boo's for the eagles!

BigD_95

Reaction score
*yawn*

The players look about as energized by that speech as I am, but I was amused by "very unique" (as opposed to ordinary unique, apparently).

its not like it was a speech right before playing a game. He is just starting to lay the foundation.

Qcard

Reaction score
Just curious if this has happened to you and others...
So today I hop out in a hurry, and run into a Home Depot, only to realize that I had forgot my stupid mask, and after looking around, I saw absolutely everyone else wearing the damn mask, in compliance.
I felt strange, and a little pissed, as I left the store back to my truck to grab the social feel good garment.
I've walked all the way into a grocery store and forgot my mask. I quickly covered my mouth with hand and exited. When I came back in 2 tellers and 1 person re-stocking the shelved laughed with me about it and told it has happened to them in other walks of life.

We just have to adjust. I hate it now I am trying to understand and embrass

Last edited:

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I've walked all the way into a grocery store and forgot my mask. I quickly covered my mouth with hand and exited. When I came back in 2 tellers and 1 person re-stocking the shelved laughed with me about it and told it has happened to them in other walks of life.

We just have to adjust. I hate it now I am trying to understand and embrass
Yes,, the new order social conditioning.
Just what up for the next pandemic.
Peeps need to start looking into what EMP means.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He is fat. It's a process.
It's not a difficult one. I can give you a clear and effective method to go from a fit, athletic human to a fat older guy who can't run around the block. I'm living proof it can be done!

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Big Mike did not have a mask on!!!!!!!!!!!1
If it were me I would have a mask on, to show no exclusions, and would have used a microphone, and then started mumbling incoherently,
to see if I got a laugh from the players.
Then I would have given a longer speech. That was so short it was hardly worth making the guys assemble.

If your going to talk about winning, then get into the philosophy of winning and how you intend to do all this winning!