Twitter: McCarthy: Nothing finalized re: Collins/Wilson yet

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I like that both may be signed. Throw in Dalvin Cook and let's see what comes out in the wash. There's only so much you can do to improve your depth at this point of the season, but I like that we seem to be trying.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Former Cowboys OT La’el Collins has visited both Buffalo and Dallas as free agent is still sorting through interest before finalizing decision, a person familiar with matter said. “We’re still working through a bunch of stuff.” Coach Mike McCarthy indicated he expects clarity on situation’s direction by Thursday.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
What the hell was the point of him posting this?

GC79-dXXgAATH1L

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Unlike Shaq, he knows which team truly has the dawgs based on their regular season meeting.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
So they're waiting for La'el to bribe them for a spot then? I get it. Tricky Cowboys. Not Detroit level trickery but I like it.

Creeper

Reaction score
I am curious. How much does La'el think he is worth? Sounds like the holdup is money. But Dallas cannot pay him anything near what he was getting before. It has to be based on incentives like playing time. He may never see the field.

1942willys

Reaction score
I am curious. How much does La'el think he is worth? Sounds like the holdup is money. But Dallas cannot pay him anything near what he was getting before. It has to be based on incentives like playing time. He may never see the field.
IF for once the boys are sharp it will be heavily loaded with incentives and a low base salary