McCarthy on Diggs and Smith Injury Status

jnday

Reaction score

For all of the fans that wants the team to trade away the offensive line depth, this is why you don’t trade them away. Tyron might not miss any games with this injury, but the chances of him getting injured and having to miss games are high.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score

It's okay, guys. Coach Jerry gave us his professional opinion.

There is a big problem with Jerry and McCarthy saying different things to the media. One of them (Jerry) needs to keep quiet and let the other one talk when it comes to things like this.

Verdict

Reaction score
I would love to see Smith play. But in some respects it might be better to have Tyron active and see how his replacement might fare on the opening drive of the game. If the Cowboys could somehow manage to play without Smith and win, the rest along with the bye the following week would probably do him good

75boyz

Reaction score
If you text an injury concern into the discussion here be prepared to be personally attacked. As again, the opinion and fandom regulators wield their mighty insults while sticking to a personal agenda instead of acknowledging long established injury reporting issues with this team.

Weird if the worst case injuries do pan out and those criticizing those who were concerned if they would return to say "Maybe I was wrong not to be concerned over (insert name's) injury..."

How many of 'em have the integrity/character to 'fess up in such a way I wonder. Hmmmmmm...

Id venture to guess slim and none.
And probably closer to none.

jmo

Last edited: