McCarthy over Moore in 2022

HungryLion

Reaction score
With Rodgers at qb they should have won at least another. Green Bay fans detest him.

Lol yet the great Sean Payton won the same amount with Drew Brees as his QB. Tony Dungy the same amount with Peyton Manning as his QB.

I could go on.

Y’all act like Mike underperformed in Green Bay. When he legit had one of the best records and best postseason success in the NFL while there.

It’s silly.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I said as much last night, Kellen is no where near ready to lead a whole group of men and be the guy. Moore does have some serious weapons to work with, it is not like he made them more dynamic by himself. How would Kellen do in Miami as OC? He would not be the hot commodity as he is now.

In no way do you fire MM to hire this guy as HC. Let Kellen go to a team that gets minimal press coverage and learn there. If he does well, Jerry can hire him back after he gets experience with some other team first.

Again, he has three years of coaching experience, that is not enough to lead the Dallas Cowboys.

Plankton

Reaction score
How about this? If Moore can body slam McCarthy he can have his job.

giphy.gif

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Fans are piling on MM because they prefer he do what almost everyone else does, which is therefore what they think is correct. The OL must be perfect or they are in decline. The coach must be perfect or he is holding us back. Zeke must dominate every game or he’s overweight and used up. The defense must shut the opposition down or they are the same garbage as last year. Dak must never throw a bad pass or make a bad decision or he’s overpaid and average at best.

This is what decades of losing has done to our fan base. They’ve forgotten that Dallas has never had a perfect season, a perfect coach, a perfect defense, or a perfect QB. They’ve forgotten that our 90’s team won a game with nothing but FGs and that our defense sometimes got blown up, that sometimes we lost to the worst teams in the league.

While it’s possible, this team is not going 16-1. There will be weeks when we look like the best and weeks when “This is on the coaches. They didn’t have them ready to play.”

All garbage, lazy opinions. The head coach and his staff have this team turned around and playing all 3 phases of the game, playing for each other and fighting their guts out. We have leadership at QB, on defense, and at the helm. I’m all in on Mike and his staff and the decisions being made that are matching the right players with the schemes.

And now I’ll scroll back and give Risen his damn “like,” but I won’t feel good about it. :)

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
Fans are piling on MM because they prefer he do what almost everyone else does, which is therefore what they think is correct. The OL must be perfect or they are in decline. The coach must be perfect or he is holding us back. Zeke must dominate every game or he’s overweight and used up. The defense must shut the opposition down or they are the same garbage as last year. Dak must never throw a bad pass or make a bad decision or he’s overpaid and average at best.

This is what decades of losing has done to our fan base. They’ve forgotten that Dallas has never had a perfect season, a perfect coach, a perfect defense, or a perfect QB. They’ve forgotten that our 90’s team won a game with nothing but FGs and that our defense sometimes got blown up, that sometimes we lost to the worst teams in the league.

While it’s possible, this team is not going 16-1. There will be weeks when we look like the best and weeks when “This is on the coaches. They didn’t have them ready to play.”

All garbage, lazy opinions. The head coach and his staff have this team turned around and playing all 3 phases of the game, playing for each other and fighting their guts out. We have leadership at QB, on defense, and at the helm. I’m all in on Mike and his staff and the decisions being made that are matching the right players with the schemes.
:hammer:

HungryLion

Reaction score

And now I’ll scroll back and give Risen his damn “like,” but I won’t feel good about it. :)

So true Chuck. Even the best teams in the league drop 2-4 games per season. And also win a bunch of close games.