Twitter: McCarthy presser highlights

CCBoy

Reaction score
Admittedly, I'm in doubt of what that means. Maybe it's MM avoiding the temptation to express his doubts. Just a guess. :oops:
Maybe it was just some players who grew up on a ranch in South Texas and were always told they had nothing but hell to look forward to so they were just going to enjoy it and take no intimidations. Just mean and 'engaged.'

CCBoy

Reaction score
So much hate. Many Zoners wish to know why you're a Cowboys fan at all?! Calling someone names because of their weight will eventually catch up to you. And when it does, you'll be thinking of this reply. Karma never sleeps.
:)

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Admittedly, I'm in doubt of what that means. Maybe it's MM avoiding the temptation to express his doubts. Just a guess. :oops:
@CCBoy is wonderful at elucidating his thoughts with allegory and metaphor utilizing old phrases and traditional concepts.
He is truly a one-of-a-kind poster and I enjoy his work immensely.

Corso

Reaction score
So much hate. Many Zoners wish to know why you're a Cowboys fan at all?! Calling someone names because of their weight & hating on the Cowboys quarterback day in & day out leaves me no choice but to put you on ignore my lady.

After all, your threads/replies refer to "Lads" thinking Cowboys Nation constitutes of males only. Nuff said!
Meow!

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Hi dear. I was editing that post lol. So tired of hearing this guy. His mind is a gerbil on a wheel. Enough is enough.
Glad Fat Mac is impressed.
Effusive praise is Fat Mac's way.
He never met a player who wasn't fully invested, lazy or struggling.

Give me a Jimmy or Bellichick any day.
So much hate. Many Zoners wish to know why you're a Cowboys fan at all?! Calling someone names because of their weight & hating on the Cowboys quarterback day in & day out leaves me no choice but to put you on ignore my lady.

After all, your threads/replies refer to "Lads" thinking Cowboys Nation constitutes of males only. You're ignorance towards players/fans & Zoners makes one wonder why you're Troll account has not yet been terminated!

Corso

Reaction score
Hi dear. I was editing that post lol. So tired of hearing this guy. Enough is enough.

After all, your threads/replies refer to "Lads" thinking Cowboys Nation constitutes of males only. You're ignorance towards players/fans & Zoners makes one wonder why you're Troll account has not yet been terminated! Ignore ignited....
I know you give Gimme umbrage and deservedly so, but he's my friend and essentially a good guy, despite his persona here.
Just wanted to say that.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Maybe it was just some players who grew up on a ranch in South Texas and were always told they had nothing but hell to look forward to so they were just going to enjoy it and take no intimidations. Just mean and 'engaged.'

Interesting -- I would never have guessed it was quite something of such special implications. I had been introduced early-on in life, by the nuns at St. Raphael's School in Manchester, New Hampshire to the idea that I was being tested by God to determine if heaven was my destination. I've been struggling to qualify for that honor ever since. No doubt, that that's certainly a drastic difference in a teaching approach, to say the least. :D

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Hi dear. I was editing that post lol. So tired of hearing this guy. His mind is a gerbil on a wheel. Enough is enough.So much hate. Many Zoners wish to know why you're a Cowboys fan at all?! Calling someone names because of their weight & hating on the Cowboys quarterback day in & day out leaves me no choice but to put you on ignore my lady.

After all, your threads/replies refer to "Lads" thinking Cowboys Nation constitutes of males only. You're ignorance towards players/fans & Zoners makes one wonder why you're Troll account has not yet been terminated!

Dear lass, you count as well.
Don't let your tears of frustration cloud your thoughts.
You are loved.
Say hi to your daddy Big Mac and your mommie Cynthia Davis.
They, too, love you but won't acknowledge any kin to you, me harbor boy. But consider us your family.

Last edited:

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Hi dear. I was editing that post lol. So tired of hearing this guy. His mind is a gerbil on a wheel. Enough is enough.So much hate. Many Zoners wish to know why you're a Cowboys fan at all?! Calling someone names because of their weight & hating on the Cowboys quarterback day in & day out leaves me no choice but to put you on ignore my lady.

Quit yer crying!
Did you get the handkerchiefs I bought?
Did you get me poem titled "Dear Little Squiggley"?
I wrote it for you and all the lonely people. Where do they all go?
As you read it, think of me trying to get to the bottom of your insecurity and resentment.
You are loved, lass.