Twitter: McCarthy says he has not yet studied the 49ers tape

Sydla

Reaction score
Yeah I can't get on him for that. They probably had others things to do - year end meetings with the Jones boys, exit meetings with players before they scatter around the country, etc.

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
That’s his way of pushing accountability away in his presser answers. He’s not going to admit faults or say scheme and players did anything wrong.

This attitude has been trickled down into the players post game pressers too; as we’ve seen them blame refs and call them their other opponents

DOUBLE WING

Reaction score
Seasons over, what’s the rush? The players have left

It's a perception thing. Broaddus and others around the team have floated the idea that Mike is lazy (hence why he has not stepped in to take the reins on offense) and stuff like this doesn't help. I've already re-watched the game once and it's not even my job to do so. There's enough time in the day for Mike to start evaluating this game.

Reactions: BAT

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
It's a perception thing. Broaddus and others around the team have floated the idea that Mike is lazy (hence why he has not stepped in to take the reins on offense) and stuff like this doesn't help. I've already re-watched the game once and it's not even my job to do so. There's enough time in the day for Mike to start evaluating this game.
A bigger problem is we will never know where McCarthy ends and the Jones Boys begin. Joe Judge made more money than McCarthy. I think he is just on the team to hold Moore's hand.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
I have!!!
aoW.gif
giphy.gif
:lmao2:

Plankton

Reaction score
Yeah I can't get on him for that. They probably had others things to do - year end meetings with the Jones boys, exit meetings with players before they scatter around the country, etc.

Eating

Brax

Reaction score

I'm old enough to remember when this guy said he spent his time away from football watching every play from every NFL game over the course of an entire season.

To busy eating and getting a massage, he and his team of experts will go to his barn to go over every play soon, he’s just waiting for the caterer to get the buffet line set up later this week.

Reactions: BAT