McCarthy should be treated as a God for the Bengals game

aikemirv

Reaction score
Whoever scripted the first two series is the one who changed this game for us. The call to go for it or not was not a "great" call and it was not a "bad" call. It just worked out in the Cowboys favor.

If we had punted our defense would have done its job like it did most of the game and we would have probably gotten the ball back. If the 4th down had failed, it could have completely changed the game in the Bengals favor.

Daillest88

Reaction score
All I gotta say if this goes to crap and Frank Reich gets fired. He needs to be the OC

fivetwos

Reaction score
Nah.

He just has the balls to go for it, even when he probably shouldn’t. It’s great when it works, but if they didn’t convert that play you’re basically handing Cincinnati points.

MM isn’t a terrible in game coach, but I don’t ever get the impression we have some sort of decided advantage, especially with clock management.

And who knows what that ST coach may pull at any given moment.

Big_D

Reaction score
Nah.

He just has the balls to go for it, even when he probably shouldn’t. It’s great when it works, but if they didn’t convert that play you’re basically handing Cincinnati points.

MM isn’t a terrible in game coach, but I don’t ever get the impression we have some sort of decided advantage, especially with clock management.

And who knows what that ST coach may pull at any given moment.

Compared to 20+ years with no balls, it's a welcomed change!