McCarthy to meet with reporters today

Coogiguy03

Reaction score

Figures he would show up when they serve breakfast.

"Hey Mike how do you feel about your lack of spending" Oh well i'm used to it, we like our guys, we have contracts coming up for other players, we have to manage it well, we have young guys coming up that we're excited to see!!!!! (SHUT THE HELL UP FAT MIKE you sound like the clone of Stephen!) lol

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Can't wait till the schedule comes out so I can see exactly how long he's going to last.
I was off last year, due to the ridiculous schedule we had.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Can't wait till the schedule comes out so I can see exactly how long he's going to last.
I was off last year, due to the ridiculous schedule we had.
So now predictions will be how long does MM last based on the schedule. Well I guess with nothing going on, and nothing probably will.
We need new topics here. :laugh:

So you going to start a poll after the schedule release? That could be as interesting as win / loss predictions. :thumbup:

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So now predictions will be how long does MM last based on the schedule. Well I guess with nothing going on, and nothing probably will.
We need new topics here. :laugh:

So you going to start a poll after the schedule release? That could be as interesting as win / loss predictions. :thumbup:
No I just babble, gotta wait till TC to get a read

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
I got no issues with what Mike says here. What’s he supposed to say? The front office is inept or they are cheap? He’s doing the best to project confidence in a situation that anyone should feel any confidence about.

Not his fault

CWR

Reaction score
"Basically we've hemorrhaged players all off season and replaced them with no one."

"Since I lied to get the job, I guess it's fair."

"Easy money."

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
I got no issues with what Mike says here. What’s he supposed to say? The front office is inept or they are cheap? He’s doing the best to project confidence in a situation that anyone should feel any confidence about.

Not his fault
Bingo...I dont care how much we hate our boss, none of us would go on national TV and throw them under the bus expecting to go back to the office the next day.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Mike McCarthy press conference “coach speak” checklist (Things he’s almost guaranteed to say):
  • “I like where we are moving forward,"
  • ”There are a lot of layers to that.”
  • ”We are confident in…” (Fill in the blank)
  • ”We have established a championship program.”
  • ”This football team” (dozens of times)
  • ”We’re always going to adjust…”
  • Positive things about JJ and SJ of course

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Mike is a good coach. He’s overcome so many obstacles being the Cowboys HC. They are screwing him
Yeah they are. Feel sorry for the guy. Sucked into the Jerry World circus. They all get sucked in thinking they can do different, and they all leave with the same "deer in headlight" stare as Dak in a Playoffs game.

Flinger

Reaction score
Anybody ask him the strategy for addressing being the most penalized team in football?

Oh.. I get it... he's behind Jerry and Spawn jetisoning 8 starters, plus a few more... they were the culprits!

We will be much improved, next year...

Jedi stuff, I tell ya... oh... wait...

pft... what am I thinking? Penalties! Penalties! With all these other issues created and perpetuated by Jerry and Spawn, and I am worried about penalties!... pft... where's my head?