Twitter: McCarthy to Sean Lee “If you’re dumb enough to get into coaching, we should definitely talk.”

ESisback

Reaction score
Work ethic?

Work ethic?

THAT'S EXPECTED!!!
That's like saying Joe Schmo shows up to work on time.
The worst players in the NFL have a work ethic; that often doesn't translate to squat on the playing field.
As to contributions, give Leech a participation ribbon. His exploits are overly exaggerated by breathless fans such as you.

This post displays ignorance of not only the contributions Lee has made and his true demeanor and background, but also what it takes to play the game. You obviously never played, and your tone seems to imply a need to “win” an online debate to elevate your self esteem. A person wonders if you harbor some sort of a bias built on resentment of a former Penn Stater, a persecution complex because of thinly veiled attempts to incite unwanted and unrelated social commentary, or a little of both. This is a football issue only, and your clumsy efforts to gain support utilizing unsavory characterizations has failed. You’re attempting to make me say certain words to incite unwanted debate. Weak.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
Terrible defense of an entitled, privileged has been player who could not cut it as a reliable pro player and, presumably, assumes he can just become a coach and go to the front of the line.

You have no awareness of of a thousand other coaches who know 10x what Leech knows and who have worked their butts off from entry level jobs. And for what? To step aside for an entitled pro player who needs a paycheck and doesn't mind climbing over the backs of established coaches.

The good ol' boys process is, in your mind, a great hiring mechanism.
The Rooney rule, in concept, was enacted to counter your vision of entitlement and privilege.
It's a shame you're allowed to get away with your racist comments, really a shame.
Who are these strutting, dancing players?
You are unraveling and it is not pretty, proud lad, what you are intimating.
lol you are "intimating" all over this thread.

conner01

Reaction score
In other words McCarthy said “hey Sean come get into coaching because you won’t be on the active roster next year”
I think that’s the message and I love Lee but it’s that time
If he wants to go into coaching now is the time if not it’s time to spend more time with your family
I’ve always loved Lee and had it not been for injuries he’d be a HOF player. 11 ints thru first 4 season while playing 3 seasons of games

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Lol, you are a loser. Enjoy life in your mom’s basement. I’d have said “dad’s basement,” but you probably don’t have one.
Me mum went to heaven and I live in a halfway house. No I dont have a basement. Me sailor dad left me a prayer book and we never saw him again.