McCarthy: We feel great about what we accomplished

khiladi

Reaction score
I completely forgot about the game and missed it. It looks like I didn’t miss much.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
I'm glad that MM (and the team) is so satisfied after BARELY beating probably the 31'st worst team in the NFL.

RonWashington

Reaction score
That deep ball to Robinson where Malik Hooker leaps for the INT and misses then goes through Robinsons hands….that was close

:facepalm:

RonWashington

Reaction score
Guytons comments after the game ….” NFL needs better refs “. That will cost the rookie in the check book .

:starspin:

LysleE

Reaction score
MM…you beat the lowly Giants by a mere 5 points with a $240MM QB and a $136 MM WR.
With the talent differential you should have won by 40 points…ok…well, maybe 20 points.

jgboys1

Reaction score
Jeeze, it sounds like Jerry speak right here! The Cowboys could finish 2 & 15 and they both would end their season ending press conferences with, "I like what I saw out of this team this season and this is something we can build on for the future" or some type of P.R. B.S. speak!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Even if we lost, he'd feel good about something, so whatever. We are what we are. We're .500 and it feels like we're 0-4.

Your greatest post!! The stupidity runs wild with him and Jerry being happy about everything I just don't get it

Hadenough

Reaction score
Hahaha and this is a contributing factor to the mediocrity of this franchise. Let's give the Giants a participation trophy for making it a game. Nobody on that Cowboys roster should be happy with that performance.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Hahaha and this is a contributing factor to the mediocrity of this franchise. Let's give the Giants a participation trophy for making it a game. Nobody on that Cowboys roster should be happy with that performance.
I understand but that’s who we are and have become this era.

Fans need to lower their expectations under our dysfunctional ownership. The bar has been lowered. We are no longer the championship caliber franchise many of the last couple generations grew to love. Only in name.

This isn’t directed at you but to all who continue expecting more from an owner who isn’t making his best effort to win.