McCarthy's Contract Is How Much?

Bigdog

Reaction score
LMAO maybe google instead of guess and who cares anyway?? you his agent? you are getting a piece?. Hes in the middle not anywhere near the bottom.

https://www.sportico.com/personalit...coaches-2022-college-football-nfl-1234696735/

i thought you all said he does NOTHING

now you are complaining hes not making enough, you all are just certifbale Bi-poalr.
The graph that showed is tenure not salary. If you google NFL coaches salary then he makes $4 million a year which puts him at bottom 5. I just made a statement so lighten up Francis.

blueblood70

Reaction score
The graph that showed is tenure not salary. If you google NFL coaches salary then he makes $4 million a year which puts him at bottom 5. I just made a statement so lighten up Francis.
it doesn't just show tenure on many paces, hes in the middle..sorry man you are grasping at straws for non-story anyway.

IT DOES NOT MATTER, who cares rule applies.. the man accepted the job with whatever his salary is.. 4mil is still middle of the pack, i checked 3 times...

Xeven

Reaction score
No wonder Belichick keeps coaching even though he’s got no shot without Brady. He can buy lots of stuff with that paycheck. Maybe a new hoodie this year.
Belichick won enough for Kraft to pay him the rest of his life.