McClain vs Spikes

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
They are about to do battle on the field.

Should be fun watching all these prospects.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
except they wont see the field at the same time, except maybe on kickoffs.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Spikes is always getting hurt....suffers from nagging little injuries......that, and he is dirty.

Give me McClain anyday over Spikes

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Rampage;3118216 said:
I don't see what is so impressive about McClain

McClain has been playing pretty good this game.

That play where he caught Demps on the sideline was impressive.

Hes definetely having the better game so far between the 2.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Rampage;3118216 said:
I don't see what is so impressive about McClain

The QB of a defense that is #2 in the nation and laying the smack down on the #1 team in the nation. They guy has size, speed, playmaking, intelligence, poise, work ethic, and great read/react.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I am loving McClain more all the time. He reads every play and is in position. That is such a great attribute.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Hostile;3118321 said:
I am loving McClain more all the time. He reads every play and is in position. That is such a great attribute.

Hos, I would not be mad at all, if we traded up in the 1st so we could draft him. I find him to be that special.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Biggems;3118364 said:
Hos, I would not be mad at all, if we traded up in the 1st so we could draft him. I find him to be that special.
Me too. I think he's a 12 year star at ILB if we did it.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
he looks solid. from what I've seen I just don't get all the hype about him. I haven't seen a whole lot though.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
I don't want to trade up though, McClain will not start over Bradie James or Brooking, but learning under Brooking for a season is far from a bad thing to be honest, and could improve him overall.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Honestly I would be happy with Spikes too.

Today wasnt his best day but he plays hard and he plays physical.

A guy who gives his effort with his natural physical abilities is going to be a quality player for many years in the NFL.

Bigdog

Reaction score
Biggems;3118364 said:

I second that. I love this guy and think he will ba a very good to great pro. We would have trade up pretty far to get him. He might not even turn pro with all the returning guys they have coming back. I can't believe that Ingram is sophomore and there is even a better freshman Rb behind him. That and Julio Jones is only a Sophomore, Alabama could be even better next year.