McFadden fans, on ESPU 7 PM tonight channel 609 DirectTV Arkansas vs South Carolina

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
For you guys that are McFadden fans, South Carolina versus Arkansas tonight at 7 pm on ESPU on DirectTV, for you guys and ladies that want to watch McFAdden, joe

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Rampage;2039601 said:
what a game he played that night.

one of many...but he was spectacular that night

would love to see him wear the Star, but just dont see him getting past Oakland or NYJ

David

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
dbair1967;2039606 said:
one of many...but he was spectacular that night

would love to see him wear the Star, but just dont see him getting past Oakland or NYJ

David
than why do you have that written below your sig

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Rampage;2039607 said:
than why do you have that written below your sig

one can dream my friend...one can dream

of course the ultimate dream is he some how makes it to 9 with the Bungles, and we trade up to get him and Chad Johnson in one swoop

David

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
dbair1967;2039616 said:
one can dream my friend...one can dream

of course the ultimate dream is he some how makes it to 9 with the Bungles, and we trade up to get him and Chad Johnson in one swoop

David
no thanks on ocho headcase

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
I agree it was a masterful performance that night. I even saw McFadden running down the interstate after the game...

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Rampage;2039617 said:
no thanks on ocho headcase

that headcase never gets hurt, catches 80-90 balls and gains 1300-1400 yds every yr

wouldnt be my first choice because of his age, but I'd be thrilled if we added him to our already potent offense...everyone (including me) said Owens would be a disaster here, and he's proven otherwise...dont see why the same couldnt happen with CJ

David

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
dbair1967;2039636 said:
that headcase never gets hurt, catches 80-90 balls and gains 1300-1400 yds every yr

wouldnt be my first choice because of his age, but I'd be thrilled if we added him to our already potent offense...everyone (including me) said Owens would be a disaster here, and he's proven otherwise...dont see why the same couldnt happen with CJ

David
i'm sorry i don't want anybody on this team that refers to himself in the 3rd person. he's the clown T.O. used to be but worse in the clown sens and not as good in the football sense.

rags747

Reaction score
Agree, don't want ocho sinko around. Very talented but a slight breeze away from a meltdown. I really dont think he's stable. I actually beleive he's worse than TO ever was.