McFadden myth put to bed

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Well that one ended rather quickly as well. All but forgotten. The injury prone, stiff, one cut back is back to what he has always been. A middling, injury prone disappointment.

That argument has now been put out to pasture.

superonyx

Reaction score
Huh?

crazy-guy-o.gif

MileyDancer

Reaction score
How do you just accept missing that many teeth? I have nightmares about losing ONE tooth.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
You make a post out of the blue with no substance and wonder why people react like this.

indian-man-funny-face.gif

I guess I take for granted that people pay attention like I do. McFadden just got put on the IR and said he may never be able to straighten out his arm again.

Pay attention before you insult someone else. Now you can put that stupid look back on your face where it belongs. LOL

superonyx

Reaction score
I guess I take for granted that people pay attention like I do. McFadden just got put on the IR and said he may never be able to straighten out his arm again.

Pay attention before you insult someone else. Now you can put that stupid look back on your face where it belongs. LOL
You must be lonely. You didn't just provide anything new or useful in this thread.
You are saying what already has multiple threads with many pages already dedicated to.
What about what you said was so insightful or relevant that made you feel like the board needed it to be a new thread?

Look at where your thread got moved to. The rant zone.... You know the place where all the crazies hang out and yell.
Now I'm getting out of here before I catch it.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
You must be lonely. You didn't just provide anything new or useful in this thread.
You are saying what already has multiple threads with many pages already dedicated to.
What about what you said was so insightful or relevant that made you feel like the board needed it to be a new thread?

Look at where your thread got moved to. The rant zone.... You know the place where all the crazies hang out and yell.

Its my thread. LOL

YOU contributed nothing to this thread.

And I am ranting!! Its perfectly placed. Im ranting at McChicken lovers like you that got proven dead wrong.

Dont get mad at me because you dont pay attention to current news and McFadden made you look foolish.

Last edited:

superonyx

Reaction score
Its my thread. LOL

YOU contributed nothing to this thread.

And I am ranting!! Its perfectly placed. Im ranting at McChicken lovers like you that got proven dead wrong.

Dont get mad at me because you dont pay attention to current news and McFadden made you look foolish.

It's you that looks foolish.
I know it isn't as fun for you unless you have someone to fight with so you create a subset of fans that don't really exist.
Now there are McChicken lovers? Ive never heard anyone say they wanted McFadden over either Zeke or Morris.
You have not either. So you just create these people in your mind so you have someone you can feel superior to. Its weird.

Btw...I much prefer McRib over McChicken and I am a vegetarian.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I know it isn't as fun for you unless you have someone to fight with so you create a subset of fans that don't really exist.
Now there are McChicken lovers? Ive never heard anyone say they wanted McFadden over either Zeke or Morris.
You have not either. So you just create these people in your mind so you have someone you can feel superior to. Its weird.

AH! Finally a sense of humor instead of the angry man.

Well done. But I heard several MChicken lovers talk about how McChicken was better than Morris. Of course they are nowhere to be found.

Feel superior to? Try not to read to much into this buddy.

Maybe you just feel a little too guilty for being a McChicken fan.

Jinxx13x

Reaction score
I just don't understand the dislike or reasoning behind so many wanting to get rid of McFadden. He was not brought here to be a permanent solution more to be a bridge. We got him at a great rate, he was a good, solid teammate. He played well despite being the focus of every defense due to all injuries and he played very well. I don't see the down side of him joining this team, we should be able to just appreciate and enjoy what he did bring to this team.

If his arm is permanently injured then I feel for the man and I really wish him well. I feel as though he gets a rep of being a cancer to the Cowboys which IMO is so far from the truth.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
RANT ZONE OR NOT, NAMECALLING AND TROLLING IS NOT, AND WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.

Frozen700

Reaction score

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Frozen700

Reaction score

:lmao::lmao2:

Hardline

Reaction score
It's clear the OP knows nothing about football .
McFadden was 4th in the league in rushing with a 4.6 yard average that if stretched out for all 16 games would have made him the leagues leading rusher last year .
No ,McFadden doesn't suck but your football knowledge definitely does.