McGregor in more Trouble

Master22

Reaction score
First he’s a fighter, so that should equal some serious consequences. Second, any time someone’s personal business is involved it’s always the worthless people at TMZ with nothing better to do in life than get involved with personal issues.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
First he’s a fighter, so that should equal some serious consequences. Second, any time someone’s personal business is involved it’s always the worthless people at TMZ with nothing better to do in life than get involved with personal issues.

It’s always comical when people don’t understand how TMZ works.

Master22

Reaction score

Does it matter? Many times there’s some bs side story there’s TMZ with some secret video or whatever other story they have. It’s always comical when people think we’re supposed to give a crap how they work.

Master22

Reaction score

Not to get overly snippy, (well maybe, you tried hard to be a smart***), I just don’t care about outlets that need to dabble in peoples personal lives. It doesn’t matter to me how legit a story may be, it’s disgusting. Between them and paparazzi, I wish there were people who start following and harassing them to post some personal dealings all over the place.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Lost a lot of respect for him after the khabib fight and lost more when I found out about this.

Ghost12

Reaction score
Not to get overly snippy, (well maybe, you tried hard to be a smart***), I just don’t care about outlets that need to dabble in peoples personal lives. It doesn’t matter to me how legit a story may be, it’s disgusting. Between them and paparazzi, I wish there were people who start following and harassing them to post some personal dealings all over the place.
Assault and battery on an innocent civilian is not a "personal issue." This is not something from his "personal life." It's a crime, and it shows the type of man he really is.