McNabb may be done for season

purgatoryruss

Reaction score
Eddie said:
I felt really bad for McNabb. He's a warrior and I have the utmost respect for him.

But seeing him laying on the ground, writhing in pain wasn't a nice sight.

I know it's football, and violence happens. I don't think Bradie James intentionally hit him hard ... but I think he laid into McNabb alittle harder than was necessary. A simple block would have been enough. McNabb was in no position to tackle Roy.

Maybe the hit looked harder than it was ... but I felt badly for McNabb. He plays in severe pain with the biggest heart in football. The Eagles don't deserve him.

Here's to hoping he takes some time to heal ... even if it means sitting out the remainder of the year.

i didn't here the eagle fans cheering this time around like they did with Irvin laying on the ground.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Uh, all James did was push him. It wasn't a big hit by any stretch.

With regard to McNabb, my only comment is that those who said he was faking it, that he was ok for the entire game but then suddenly was injured after he threw the int, can now eat some crow.

Ya know, it's so ridiculous to sit in front of a TV and make judgements like that.

I can't stand McNabb. But the guy has guts. Amazing how people sitting on a couch can question the toughness of an NFL player.

Reaction score
Juke99 said:
Uh, all James did was push him. It wasn't a big hit by any stretch.

With regard to McNabb, my only comment is that those who said he was faking it, that he was ok for the entire game but then suddenly was injured after he threw the int, can now eat some crow.

Ya know, it's so ridiculous to sit in front of a TV and make judgements like that.

I can't stand McNabb. But the guy has guts. Amazing how people sitting on a couch can question the toughness of an NFL player.
Ah, actually its quite easy to do....
When mcChunky soup was seen earlier in the game laughing when dat ran AWAY from him at the goal line giving him a easy TD....

In fact he has often been seen laughing when playing the Cowboys...But as someone else noticed as well, he often comes up LAME as soon as he does something bad....
Poor mcChunk...Nether classy or tough...James should have pile drove him under the turf!
Poor FILTHY....

sbuscha

king****
Reaction score
Wow DW great sig...... I did not realize Don and Roy are both number 31...... Was this a parition? :)

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Hollywood Henderson said:
Ah, actually its quite easy to do....
When mcChunky soup was seen earlier in the game laughing when dat ran AWAY from him at the goal line giving him a easy TD....

In fact he has often been seen laughing when playing the Cowboys...But as someone else noticed as well, he often comes up LAME as soon as he does something bad....
Poor mcChunk...Nether classy or tough...James should have pile drove him under the turf!
Poor FILTHY....

You got your anti-Dat plug in there...well done (not really)

As far as the rest of your post....*snore*

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Juke99 said:

I agree with you. All I'll add is that, after listening to Philly fans on WIP yesterday, a lot of those saying he was "faking" were bitter, angry Eagles fans.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Hollywood Henderson said:
I understand, its over your head and then some... :cool:

Thank you for understanding. If only more people were like you.... :)

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Danny White said:
I agree with you. All I'll add is that, after listening to Philly fans on WIP yesterday, a lot of those saying he was "faking" were bitter, angry Eagles fans.

Hey...they're Eagle fans...ya know, pondscum and such. So, I expect that. :D

I just think it's kinda funny when someone parks their flabby butt on a couch, beer in one hand, beef jerky in the other, and questions that a player is injured.

Funnier when the guy in question played, and threw 4TD passes, with a broken ankle...and when the player who "faked" the injury might be gone for the season.

I guess McNabb is guilty of overacting. :D

lurkercowboy

Reaction score
Danny White said:
We swept them... that's all we have the ability to control.

Make no mistake, Philly will give the Giants two solid games, and will give the Skins all they can handle as well in their home game... and hey, if Philly ends up losing all three, I can live with that.

If we take care of our own business with the Giants and the Skins, we don't have anything to worry about.

Yeah, the Eagles will pull one of those out at least. I hope they sweep them but who knows?

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Donovan should have had the surgery early in the season so he could help his team make a push after he recovered. No, he has not been faking the injury all year long. You could clearly see it was bothering him in our first game against them.

The "hit" on McNabb was very soft. It was the twisting during the fall that hurt him. I remember thinking at the time that Bradie showed a lot of restraint on that block. Most LB'ers would have crushed him.

jay cee

Reaction score
mute_city said:
Thank you, Madden, for screwing up everybody on Bradie James. :bow:
He sure did screw that call up. Even after the other announcer correctly stated it was Bradie James, Madden continued to say it was Shanle.