Video: McNabb wants Cowboys to sign Dak, so salary cap is wrecked

Frozen700

Reaction score
And some of you thought I was crazy when I said the people wanting us to sign Dak so bad, some fans included are just trolls, wanting to laugh at Jerry and see us ruined.

Handcuffed to a bum.

Fans that want Dak at any price have to be trolls or only Dak fans.

#DontpayDak

JBS

Reaction score
How long do you guys who have this idea that the Cowboys will be financially "wrecked" if they sign dak will last for? You guys do know it doesn't last forever, right? 3 years? 4 years tops? You got 2 years guaranteed between this year's tag and next year's tag..so what are you guys going bananas over? 1 year? 2 years at absolute most? Do you guys even think these things through?

Kolemmitt

Reaction score
And some of you thought I was crazy when I said the people wanting us to sign Dak so bad, some fans included are just trolls, wanting to laugh at Jerry and see us ruined.

Handcuffed to a bum.

#DontpayDak

Ha. No worse than being shackled to the guy that requires a supporting staff that got Nick Foles a championship.

Plus, if you think, in any way, shape, or form, think that anything said on these types of talk shows, should, in any way, be taken as serious football discussion, you really, really, really, need to learn a little about football.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Why do you say equally?

Because each team would have the same cap.

Every team has highly paid players on massive deals with lots of guaranteed money.

The impact to each team would be about the same. You got me that it may not be exactly the same. But we are also putting the cart before the horse in thinking owners will want to let the salary cap drop
and be forced to decimate their own rosters.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

Handcuffed to a bum.

#DontpayDak

Yeah, a Top 5 QB is a bum?

But if it was the Choker, ooh noooo! He's the best and deserves top pay!!!!

:laugh::facepalm:

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Well, this actually goes to prove these NFL players and even ex-players, really tend to stick together, don't they?!

Nobody's fooling anyone here! The factions are united within their factions and those who are opposed aren't. :rolleyes:

The Cowboys, with the cooperation of Dak and Todd France, will soon work this out -- the fake stuff withstanding!

Last edited:

Sydla

Reaction score
McNabb is an idiot.

Always has been. He’s also a bitter former player believing he never got the respect he deserved and is jealous at the QB contracts guys are getting now. I have heard him on Philly radio. He’s useless.

Kaiser

Reaction score
Oh joy, another Dak thread.

It makes me want to puke.

mcnabb-puke-gif.gif

UncleOscar

Reaction score
Dak for 4 years at $30MM-$35MM/per isn't going to wreck anything. It's a blessing in disguise.

A 4 year contract is plenty of time to see if Dak is a real NFL baller under a very competent coaching staff, or continues to fall short like he has under the pror highly incompetent staff.