Mcnabb Will Have Surgery

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Just heard in Monday QB, Mcnabb within the week will have surgery for his sports hernia, and will miss the rest ofhe season

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
I thought early in the season that he was making a mistake not having the surgery then. He would now be ready to go when the team needs him. In hindsight, it would have been even smarter to have had it then because McMahon would have at least had T.O. to throw to. I don't think their record would have been any worse that it is now.

dallasblue05

Reaction score
LeonDixson said:
I thought early in the season that he was making a mistake not having the surgery then. He would now be ready to go when the team needs him. In hindsight, it would have been even smarter to have had it then because McMahon would have at least had T.O. to throw to. I don't think their record would have been any worse that it is now.

The exact readon I fault McNabb for the latest drama of the eagles. I think TO saw McNabb as selfish for not having the surgery, I agree with that. A true elader would realize when it was time, and get it done so he could possibly rescue his team late in the season if need be!!

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
dallasblue05 said:
The exact readon I fault McNabb for the latest drama of the eagles. I think TO saw McNabb as selfish for not having the surgery, I agree with that. A true elader would realize when it was time, and get it done so he could possibly rescue his team late in the season if need be!!

I fully agree to me, Mcnabb was saying that his team couldnt win without him, bascially, McMahon Detmer, didnt matter, the team couldnt win without him, and look they had a losing record with him, who was wrong MCidiot.:D

:iggles:

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Most football players say it takes a FULL YEAR to recover 100% from this surgery... this will make McNabb not ready to play at full strength til mid-season next year... good for us!

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
dallasblue05 said:
I agree Leon ....Mcnabb should have had this done earlier in the season ;)