McShay Invitational Draft and Trade Chatter Thread

DanA

Reaction score
Hate that pick by the Commanders. They've got revolving doors at offensive tackles and a really good group of DT's already

Jfconrow

Reaction score
Prob could have gone with OG or OT, I’m not sure what’s going on with them Trent Williams requested a trade

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
my question, and ive posed it to all the talking twitter draft guys, is about kinlaws health and any medical rechecks on his knees after the combine.

NOT A SINGLE ONE OF THEM CAN VERIFY ANYTHING

BROADDUS NO WAY HAS ANY INSIDE INFO ON HIS DESK AND IS MERELY TALKING TRASH ON THIS GUY. NO WAY HE FALLS because of tendonitis

JBS

Reaction score
my question, and ive posed it to all the talking twitter draft guys, is about kinlaws health and any medical rechecks on his knees after the combine.

NOT A SINGLE ONE OF THEM CAN VERIFY ANYTHING

BROADDUS NO WAY HAS ANY INSIDE INFO ON HIS DESK AND IS MERELY TALKING TRASH ON THIS GUY. NO WAY HE FALLS because of tendonitis

That's the problem. Nobody has any information on his knees. Teams haven't had their own doctors check him out. Teams aren't just going to be comfortable w a report from a third party physician. It doesn't haven't to be specific information that says kinlaw has bad knees for him to fall..just the question mark in itself could be enough for teams to pass on him

Jfconrow

Reaction score
Also I hear you on OL needs but they are switching to a 43 also and a Rivera is the coach

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
That's the problem. Nobody has any information on his knees. Teams haven't had their own doctors check him out. Teams aren't just going to be comfortable w a report from a third party physician. It doesn't haven't to be specific information that says kinlaw has bad knees for him to fall..just the question mark in itself could be enough for teams to pass on him

theres been a bunch of medical rechecks on guys post surgery, no way do they not have updated info on kinlaw, a top 10 player. he still goes top 15 I think.

JBS

Reaction score
theres been a bunch of medical rechecks on guys post surgery, no way do they not have updated info on kinlaw, a top 10 player. he still goes top 15 I think.

They have info. They don't have info they trust

JBS

Reaction score
Raiders offer 2021 1st and 3 third rounders in 2020 for SF pick. Board can vote on my trade offer lol

JBS

Reaction score

I hope he goes top 15. Last thing we need is for him to fall and for Dallas to pass on him. We need other players to fall