McShay Invitational Draft and Trade Chatter Thread

morasp

Reaction score
Still a lot of good players left, listening to trade offers

RandyOh

Reaction score
I kinda really liking the Titans draft so far. Staying away from the sexy picks and getting the oh so important big ugly's on both sides of the ball.

TheDank

Reaction score
I kinda really liking the Titans draft so far. Staying away from the sexy picks and getting the oh so important big ugly's on both sides of the ball.
Agreed, Ezra Cleveland went higher than I expected, but he's a great replacement for Conklin. Gallimore is my top value pick so far without analyzing it all yet.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I think Cleveland is a reach in round 1 but I know OTs are gonna get pushed up again this year, they can make an immediate impact and seem to transition ok to the nfl

JBell

That's still my Quarterback
Reaction score
Sources say the Seahawks have agreed to trade pick #64 to Indy for picks #75 and #122.

JBell

That's still my Quarterback
Reaction score
I have a good excuse to go "sexy" though lol.

Indy needed an injection of talent at receiver. Got Rivers Hamler and Claypool.

RandyOh

Reaction score
I have a good excuse to go "sexy" though lol.

Indy needed an injection of talent at receiver. Got Rivers Hamler and Claypool.
Indy has done it work in past drafts building their lines. They can afford to take the players that pulls headlines and nice get with Claypool. My favorite WR outside of the big 3 with 1st round grades