McShay Mock 3.0 3/9/22

morasp

Reaction score
Anymore sources? I can name atleast 5 sources that have him top 20. So the question is why do you choose this particular source?
Seriously, you want to argue about draft prospect ranking sites? Talk about a pointless debate. A lot of those sites are lazy and just copy someone else. Overall NFL has been way more accurate so they're the one I use. They do a lot better job of projecting how well prospects will do in the NFL.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Seriously, you want to argue about draft prospect ranking sites? Talk about a pointless debate. A lot of those sites are lazy and just copy someone else. Overall NFL has been way more accurate so they're the one I use. They do a lot better job of projecting how well prospects will do in the NFL.
You're missing the point. You called him a 30th ranked prospect based on ONE WEBSITE and ignored all others. That is..........interesting. that's all

morasp

Reaction score
You're missing the point. You called him a 30th ranked prospect based on ONE WEBSITE and ignored all others. That is..........interesting. that's all
I have this discussion every year. I'm probably just getting tired of it. No offense taken. The reason I like the NFL rankings is the reason you mention he relies a little more on his own work which is pretty good.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
You first.
:thumbup:

Someone disagrees with your opinion, (actually several people) deal with it
Several posters disagree. Most draft sites agree. Again, what is your point miss? You father didn't teach you how to have a conversation?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Several posters disagree. Most draft sites agree.

As long as you think so.

Again, what is your point miss? You father didn't teach you how to have a conversation?

I'll once again ask you to look in the mirror, right after you read your sentence above this one. You do a great job of projecting issues and faults for others while clearly ignoring your own.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
As long as you think so.

I'll once again ask you to look in the mirror, right after you read your sentence above this one. You do a great job of projecting issues and faults for others while clearly ignoring your own.
Shame shame shame

fivetwos

Reaction score
I couldn't pass on Green in this scenario.

Regardless.....something about drafting DEs in the 20s...do they ever become stud sack guys??

Maybe the Ekuban, Pittman, Carver thing has me jaded lol.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’d go OL there. The best thing we can do for our pass rush is to hold onto the ball longer on offense.
Has anyone seen Zion Johnson at OC?

He took some practice reps at OC in Senior Bowl drills and some listings have him as OG/OC.

I don't really want a 1st round OG unless he is also an option at Center.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Has anyone seen Zion Johnson at OC?

He took some practice reps at OC in Senior Bowl drills and some listings have him as OG/OC.

I don't really want a 1st round OG unless he is also an option at Center.
Zion had his struggles at Center. This was the first time he ever played the position. Green might be the most versatile out of the Guards. Tyler Smith is a player that is flying up the charts.

Reactions: BAT

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
I just don't see how he gets past Philly.

Kelce is 35 and they run a zone blocking scheme. Linderbaum plays best in a zone blocking scheme. If they had one pick, I'd get it. But with 3 picks in round one, I don't see how they pass on him and then have no center next season.

Agreed.

Cowboys would have to play ZBS to maximize this pick.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Zion had his struggles at Center. This was the first time he ever played the position. Green might be the most versatile out of the Guards. Tyler Smith is a player that is flying up the charts.

Tyler Smith is my pet cat.

So nasty.

Former DL and plays like it.

Dan Faalele is another favorite.

Last edited: