Twitter: Meet our next All-Pro

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
It's easy to see why his teammates were impressed with the change in his body. He looks noticeably stronger and in very impressive physical condition. He should be in his prime, considering he hasn't taken the punishment that he would have if he'd been active all along. Don't be surprised if he does quite well this year and even better in 2022. By then, he'll be fully integrated into Quinn's scheme and its requirements.

Last edited:

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
I think a full year with him and Parsons and even Jaylon rushing with Tank will give him lots of opportunities.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
He would already be if it wasn’t for the NFL’s bull crap rules. It’s a shame he’s already going on 29 before he can finally unleash his potential.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He would already be if it wasn’t for the NFL’s bull crap rules. It’s a shame he’s already going on 29 before he can finally unleash his potential.

While I do agree the rules sucked.....but its rules that the majority of the players have followed...I can't blame that on him not being a "All Pro" or fulfilling his potential.

Batman1980

Reaction score
Yeah I didn't want to be the one that says it.....I love the guy and I'm rooting for him but damn...the hype train is on track.....let him show it first damn.....

I get it. He's still relatively young at 28 due to lack of wear and tear. The pass-rushing pedigree is there. It's the lack of ability to get on and stay on the field and produce at the level that was expected when he was drafted 5 seasons ago that gives a lot of fans pause.

Last edited:

cowboyec

Reaction score
wouldn't trade this DE duo...DLaw/RG94...for any other duo in the league.
:starspin:BAD THINGS,MAN:starspin:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If he can get consistent and even close to what he was at NE, he could be something really special. Don't know about AP but the PB could be within his grasp. He could also free up Lawrence and give the Cowboys something they haven't had in many many years, not since Haley and Tolbert.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He averages just a hair over 2 sacks a season and his peak so far is 6.5 sacks. I'll believe it when I see it.
He had 6.5 in 450 snaps in 2018. Lawrence played 750 snaps. At that rate Gregory would have had 10.5 sacks in 2018. 9 last season. His only two full seasons he had sack rates of 1 sack every 69 snaps in 2018 and 1 sack every 78 snaps in 2020