Meet the Members!!!

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
CowboysZone Member Name:
Crown Royal

Where are you from originally and where do you live now?
Born in Dallas (Presby), grew up in Rowlett, TX, now live in Arlington.

Occupation?
Starbucks Barista/Student/New Career Pending

Favorite Current Cowboy?
Yikes - tough one. Crayton is up there, but I am a big fan of La'Roi and Greg. I know it sounds like I am cheating, but oh well.

Favorite retired Cowboy?
Staubach, because he is so Rennaissance (Navy, Heisman, business, etc.)

Favorite Cowboy moment?
I have only been keeping up since about 99, but in those years, the come back against the Giants in 2003 was amazing. Historically, there are many. But my favorite would have to be the recap/pictures from Tom Landry day. The picture from behind him, with half of dallas in the background is my wallpaper.

What NFL player would you add to this team?
Ed Reed, just because it would complete the defense.

Favorite non-Cowboys NFL team?
I like Tennessee, just because they have been pretty competitive for a long time.

Team you love to hate?
Outside of the division (because that would be so cliche) I HATE the Raiders. Al Davis makes me sick. If the Cowboys are the Class of the NFL, they are the Dunces. Right after them, Tampa Bay. The Super Bowl 3 years ago was a bad day for me.

Favorite song of all time?
Tough question, because I love me some music. Way to hard to narrow it down to just one. But if I must, I will say that I never get tired of Anton Bruckner's "Os Justi," a terrific motet from the Romantic period. I got to sing that in his tomb once, very moving experience.

Favorite Movie?
Another tough one. I'll give the answer that will cause the most flak - I love "Moulin Rouge." Commence ridicule.

Favorite read, any book/magazine/website?
Three way tie: Stranger in a Strange Land and Job: A Comedy of Justice by Robert A. Heinlein, and 1984 by George Orwell.

You secretly admire … :
I am assuming you mean in football, because there is a similar question below. Though he is an Eagle, I have a man-crush on Jim Johnson. He is nothing short of a defensive genius.

If you were in the NFL you would play which position?
If I were in the NFL, with my physique, I would be forced to be either a fullback or LBer. If I had a choice of position, it would be TE, center or safety.

Any addictions you wanna admit besides the Dallas Cowboys?
Philosophy, writing, and food. I love to cook and be a connoiseur.

Favorite place to vacation?
Europe, though I have never been to Asia. I want to try out New Zealand.

Worst place on the planet?
Houston or LA - tie.

CowboysZone poster you seem to have most in common with is?
DANTHEMAN and I share a lot of interests, same with Hoov. CowboysFan02 and I both are students and love Patrick Crayton. CBZ and I both love Dr. Pepper (especially dublin). Woody's Girl and I both think I am totally drop dead sexy. JJT and I both think the same of her. Juke and I both think that LA at RT would be as disastrous as anything else out there, if not more. Dale and I are also both college students, about the same age, and share a lot of opinions on the game, but I don't have as cool a job.

If we had a CowboysZone Survivor game who would win(i.e. not get voted off)?
Reality - what kind of stupid question is that?

What features could we add here at this site to make it even better for you?
While I like the idea of multiple zones, I think it is getting a little large. I will see if it grows on me, but we'll see. I think the chat could use some upgrading (that black background is brutal).

Would you wear t-shirts, hats or use window/bumper stickers with the CowboysZone logo?
No - nothing against the Zone, I would love support them, but I don't have bumper stickers for anything, even the Boys. I don't like them. I would probably wear a hat/tshirt or something though.

Would you be interested in meeting other Zoners in your local area?
Yes - I am hoping to make a tailgate this season.

Would you be interested in planning a trip to DFW for a game at Texas Stadium?
Sure - it's only 30 minutes!

Outside of football the person you most admire is?
Probably Ben Franklin. Man did it all.

What is something we would be suprised to know about you?
When I am concentrating on it, I am a rather decent writer (not creative, but essayist). I am working hard on some philosophical essays right now, one that I am pushing to get published in a journal.

The one trait that applies to you that you take the most pride in?
Logical and reasonable.

What CowboysZone Member do you appreciate the most and why?
TB - I durn near left the place once, he convinced me to stay. I appreciated that.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
CowboysZone Member Name:Tio...fo sho!

Where are you from originally and where do you live now? Dallas Tx, El Paso Tx

Occupation?Student/ pool cleaner/ installer/ retail...

Favorite Current Cowboy?After monday night...demarcus ware!
Favorite retired Cowboy?Emmitt Smith

Favorite Cowboy moment?Well, I wasn't old enough for the good days...so I'll say the giants game two years ago when we clinched the playoffs.

What NFL player would you add to this team?Peyton Manning

Favorite non-Cowboys NFL team?I kinda like the texans...but only because of andre johnson

Team you love to hate?Commanders.

Favorite song of all time?Paranoid

Favorite Movie?Anchor Man

Favorite read, any book/magazine/website?Cowboyszone.com (wheres my 20 $?)

You secretly admire … :Tony Romo. You have to admire what he has overcome...even if he isn't our future

If you were in the NFL you would play which position?Safety, WR

Any addictions you wanna admit besides the Dallas Cowboys?Highschool chicks!

Favorite place to vacation?Dallas.

Worst place on the planet?I don't know...

CowboysZone poster you seem to have most in common with is?Well, in terms of football view, I think Hos or Big DOg COwboy

If we had a CowboysZone Survivor game who would win(i.e. not get voted off)?People wouldn't dare vote me off, or they would find themselves locked up in the trunk of a car...SO I have to say me

What features could we add here at this site to make it even better for you?Well, I recomended a scoreboard feature and Hostile seemed rather interested...

Would you wear t-shirts, hats or use window/bumper stickers with the CowboysZone logo?Uhh no....I'm in HS, and you know how first impressions are with women.
Would you be interested in meeting other Zoners in your local area?Sure.

Would you be interested in planning a trip to DFW for a game at Texas Stadium?Yup.

What is something we would be suprised to know about you?I'm actually pretty popular for a kid who spends all his time on this site...

The one trait that applies to you that you take the most pride in?I am able to goof at myself..

What CowboysZone Member do you appreciate the most and why?Probably the whole mod/ admin crew with all the work they put in.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
CowboysZone Member Name:jterrell

Where are you from originally and where do you live nopw? Dallas(Pleasant Grove and Oak Cliff) and now just in the northen subarbs, The Colony.

Occupation? Open Systems comp geek

Favorite Current Cowboy?Roy Williams

Favorite retired Cowboy?Roger Staubach

Favorite Cowboy moment?Beating 49ers in the championship game before destroying Buffalo.

What NFL player would you add to this team?Byron Leftwich

Favorite non-Cowboys NFL team?Jets

Team you love to hate?Eagles/Skins/49ers

Favorite song of all time?smells like teen spirit

Favorite Movie?goodfellas

Favorite read, any book/magazine/website?invisible man by ralph ellison, nichomachean ethics by aristotle.

You secretly admire … :Brooke Burke; least its a secret to her.

If you were in the NFL you would play which position?strong safety

Any addictions you wanna admit besides the Dallas Cowboys?uh world of warcraft and red meat

Favorite place to vacation? Puerto Rico

Worst place on the planet? Philly

CowboysZone poster you seem to have most in common with is? I share certian things with different folsk but I'd say ADButcher I guess has the most similarities.

If we had a CowboysZone Survivor game who would win(i.e. not get voted off)? Woody's Girl or AdamJT13

What features could we add here at this site to make it even better for you? Well I know how hard Reality/Hos and the entire crew works to add things so understand more is coming as it becomes viable. I hope the members come up with great ideas we can incorporate though.

Would you wear t-shirts, hats or use window/bumper stickers with the CowboysZone logo? Absolutely.

Would you be interested in meeting other Zoners in your local area? I would.

Would you be interested in planning a trip to DFW for a game at Texas Stadium? I would have already doen so except I tend to work on Sundays. We have digital projectors so not the end of the world:)

What is something we would be suprised to know about you? I was voted most intelligent by my senior high school class.

The one trait that applies to you that you take the most pride in? loyalty

What CowboysZone Member do you appreciate the most and why? Reality for funding this playground we all kick around in. But I truly appreciate at least 50 or so members who regularly brighten my day, help me relieve stress and engage in intelligent dialogue.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Uhm, jt.....are you allowed to interview yourself???

I can't imagine Barbara Walters asking a question...then dashing across to the chair in front of her, sitting down, and answering...only to dash back to the interviewer's chair for a follow up... (funny visual)

Why heck, that would be interviewsturbation.

:eek:

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Juke99 said:

I can't imagine Barbara Walters asking a question...then dashing across to the chair in front of her, sitting down, and answering...only to dash back to the interviewer's chair for a follow up... (funny visual)

:lmao2: :lmao2:

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Juke99 said:

lol.
i begged WG to represent us as a staff and she pawned it off on me.

oh and bite me. :)

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
Juke99 said:

:lmao2:

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
Can you send me the form ... because I'm to lazy to type the questions and answer them .... I'd prefer to just answer ...

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
CowboysZone Member Name:
adbutcher

Born in Montgomery, AL, grew up in Baton Rouge, LA now live in Houston (H-Town Babeh!)

Occupation?
Senior Manufacturing Engineer

Favorite Current Cowboy?
This one is tough, I like Roy Williams but I am really loving the youngn’s, Ware and Canty.

Favorite retired Cowboy?
Ed “Too Tall” Jones, I wore number 72 from Pop Warner to High school

Favorite Cowboy moment?
Big E totally dominating the late great Reggie White and had Reggie madder than hell, lol.

We would totally dominate with Ed Reed patrolling at FS

Don’t really like any other team.

Team you love to hate?
Eagles (Scum of the earth) / 49ers (Cheaters) / Commanders (Art, enough said, lol)

Wow, if I had just one it would be “No woman no cry” Bob Marley.

Favorite Movie?
The Usual Suspects, very under rated movie that redefined the plot twist genre.

Dune Series, Frank Herbert

You secretly admire … :
The Tuna, Gawd knows I am glad he is here.

DE in the 3-4, LT/RT, or 3 Tech in the 4-3.

Video Games and other things I dare not mention here.

Montiego Bay, Jamaica (The Hip Strip all the way)

Tyler (East Texas) Dry County Restrictions makes no sense!

Too Many to name but definitely Hos, we see things the same way especially our disdain for kickers; JT dude is almost a clone of myself, where else can you find a Jock with a geeky interior the odds that there are two of us is staggering.

Me, my Jr. high coach said if you can’t cheat to win then you really didn’t want to win bad enough

Mobile Site interface, for us with Pocket PCs with wireless connectivity so we can take the zone to the John with us, lol.

Would you wear t-shirts, hats or use window/bumper stickers with the CowboysZone logo?
T-Shirt Hell yea, no to bumper stickers; I don’t mess up my ride for any cause.

Yes. The AZ trip was awesome!

All day every day

Bob Marley, I love stories that transcends humble beginnings to change the world.

I paint (acrylic medium) and draw really well.

I am a scholar and after receiving my third engineering degree I still have an unquenchable thirst for learning.

Dub G / LaTuna / Dale / Chief I love their insights and I always get the most bang for my time when reading what they write.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
owboysZone Member Name: Cbz40
Where are you from originally and where do you live now? Denison, Tx, Now live in Edinburg, Tx

Occupation?Student Educator- Fine Arts…Edinburg Independent School Dist.

Favorite Current Cowboy?

Favorite retired Cowboy? Roger “The Dodger” Staubach…The Comeback Kid.

Favorite Cowboy moment? Winning Super Bowl VI

Cowboys 24 - Dolphins 3. The Goal was finally achieved …..it was a long hard battle with many trials and tribulations along the way but at last. we were Super Bowl Champs

What NFL player would you add to this team? Tom Brady

Favorite non-Cowboys NFL team? Tenn. Titans…..after all they were the Oilers.

Team you love to hate? The Eagles

Favorite song of all time? Unchained Melody, Don’t Let Your Chewing Gum lose it’s Flavor on the Bed Post Overnight”, Schubert- Unfinished Symphony, The Planets by Holst esp. Jupiter

Favorite Movie?

Gone With The Wind

The Thing…(the original)….scared the living tar out of this 10 year old kid

Tombstone……I’m your huckleberry

Favorite read, any book/magazine/website? The Zone…..My time is limited, between Work & CZ not much time for reading else where..

You secretly admire … (desire) Sophia Loren……

If you were in the NFL you would play which position? QB…..My rifle arm, poise, intelligence, quick release, speed, and my superb athleticism………is there any question?

Any addictions you wanna admit besides the Dallas Cowboys? DrPepper, Gin & Tonic, Good Cigar, Sex (not so long ago) Classical Music, Jazz, C&W, Rock……..I love music…any kind.. well almost.

Favorite place to vacation? The West….Arizona, New Mexico, Utah, California.

Worst place on the planet? Commerce, Tx…… in the 60’s If the good Lord was going to give the earth an enema….nevermind…you get my drift.

Sarge…….God help us all..lol

If we had a CowboysZone Survivor game who would win(i.e. not get voted off)? BlindZebra...Hos Flip a coin

Audio…….All the PC’s
Would you wear t-shirts, hats or use window/bumper stickers with the CowboysZone Logo?

You bet I would…….
l

Yes.
I would also like to meet some good buddies that live in NY, Arizona, Virginia…

Football season is the busiest time of the year for me at the workplace but with adequate notification I could possibly arrange a trip to DFW for a game. Give me an opportunity to shake hands with my fellow CZ members……I would do everything in power to make it happen.

What is something we would be surprised to know about you?

I am an avid gardener……just recently started raising orchids.

Native American Art I love with a passion…..fairly good size collection of Kachina Dolls..Zuni and Navajo

The one trait that applies to you that you take the most pride in? Treat others as I would have them treat me.

What CowboysZone Member do you appreciate the most and why? I refuse to name just one………. There are just too many members that I hold in very high esteem.

Reality….his never ending quest to make this the best discussion board on the Planet. I can’t tell you how much I appreciate the innovations you keep adding to MY board.

Juke with his caring, charming, friendly personality. His wit……which never ceases to amaze me. Juke’s tech work is nothing short of genius. His friendship is very much appreciated.

Michael Winicki……I can always depend on Michael to give me at least one good laugh a day. Despite what everyone says……Take heed……he does know football.

BrainPaint…..There are so many adjectives (all good) that could be used to define BP….class, funny, serious, intelligent……For me it’s “dependable” that best describes BP He is always there when you need him. His Tech work ……Shhhh genius at work

Jterrell……..zzzzzzz just kidding jt.(lol) Intelligent, articulate, and so knowledgeable of the draft, football, the NFL, and the Cowboys. On several occasions he has given me lessons in debate..

Duane: Friendly, intelligent, articulate, and very knowledgeable as too players in the NFL and especially those in the draft. Dependability is also his forte.

Dale: How can one not appreciate Dale? The intellect, the inside scoops, his writing talent……When he writes ……it can be compared to Mozart writing a Symphony……a writer writing a novel…a poet writing a poem. What a Talent, What a future……

Trickblue: A walking talking Dallas Cowboy Encyclopedia …….TB’s tech work is genius.

WoodysGirl: What a Lady! WG became an asset to this board the minutes she posted her first post.…..What else can I say.

Hostile (Hos)……..He’s the culprit. So blame Him for my being here…. This gentleman, my mentor, is the reason I visited this board and stayed. What a gift for gab, articulate, knowledge of the game, players, history, Draft, X’s & O”s, you name it…. I appreciate everything this man has done for this forum. I also appreciate the fact that he has been a long time friend.

My Old Friends……Sarge, LeonDixon , Avery, blindzebra, jobberone, LaTunaNostra, ABQ, Chief, Big Dog, Saladin, TruBlue, Yeagermester, junk, Nors, scottsp, JackMagist , Adamjt13, cajuncowboy, ChocolateLab, CowboysFan02, Rack, RCowboyFan, waynemotley……….and so many of you young-ins. I appreciate each and everyone of you because you make everyday a pleasure to be alive and logged into the CowBoysZone.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
jterrell said:
owboysZone Member Name: Cbz40

Favorite song of all time? Unchained Melody

Great song, but I can't listen to it without thinking of Demi Moore covered in clay. :D
, Don’t Let Your Chewing Gum lose it’s Flavor on the Bed Post Overnight”, Schubert- Unfinished Symphony, The Planets by Host esp. Jupiter

That's awesome. While "Mars" is a terrific piece, and probably the most recognizable, I agree with you - "Jupiter, the Bringer of Jollillity" is by far the superior movement. (However, it is spelled Holst)

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Crown Royal said:
Great song, but I can't listen to it without thinking of Demi Moore covered in clay. :D

That's awesome. While "Mars" is a terrific piece, and probably the most recognizable, I agree with you - "Jupiter, the Bringer of Jollillity" is by far the superior movement. (However, it is spelled Holst)

This is a favorite of mine...but I don't know anything else that he wrote of any "note"

Saturn is a great piece also..

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Crown Royal said:

I also like "Mars".....and you are correct it is "Holst"...I can't believed i mis-spelled that.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
CowboysZone Member Name:
Yeagermeister

Memphis born and raised

Occupation?
Computer Tech Support

Favorite Current Cowboy?
Roy, Julius, Witten, LA, and hopefully BerryO

Favorite retired Cowboy?
Roger and Emmitt

Favorite Cowboy moment?
All the Super Bowl wins

Peyton Manning or Ed Reed

There are other NFL teams?

Team you love to hate?
Commanders and 49ers

Too many to name just one

Favorite Movie?
Godfather I and II

Anything with pictures

You secretly admire … :
If I told you it wouldn't be a secret would it

SS in my dreams but in reality NT lol

Diet Coke

My couch

Houston......sorry AD and WG

Probably BP because we do basically the same thing....fix computers other people break

What is Surivor? Oh you mean the group that sang Eye of the Tiger. I would win I know that song by heart.

None, it is great the way it is.

HECK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes

I'm really shy

My sarcasm

Hostile because he allows me to call him a :bastid: and doesn't ban me

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
CowboysZone Member Name:
BrainPaint

Born and currently living in West Virginia...but I have spent time in so many different states.

Occupation?
Data Base manager/Help Desk

Favorite Current Cowboy?
I love to watch Roy Williams but I think I will go with Jason Witten....having to wait so long to finally get someone worthy of replacing Jay and also getting Jason where we did in the draft.

Favorite retired Cowboy?
Randy White....and the last time I saw him on TV it looked like he could still suit up and play.

Favorite Cowboy moment?
This is no secret as I have said it many times and Juke even made me a wall paper and jacs made me video clips of it.
Our last superbowl. We are playing the steelers, I am watching with a good friend who was a steelers fan.
All week he was talking about Avoid the Lloyd and how greg lloyd was going to create havoc on our running game.
Game time and big Larry Allen in his prime pulls and just knocks the dog snot out of Lloyd while 22 runs on by. I have made sure my friend has never lived that play down lol.

Ed Reed on D...P.Manning on O.

Not really any other Fav NFL teams now but when younger I could not get enough of the Chargers and the Air Coryell offense with Fouts, Muncie, Winslow SR, Jointer.

Team you love to hate?
Commanders, no matter if we win a 100 games in a row it is still the best rivalry in the NFL IMO.
Also have to hate the 49ers and Steelers.

So many songs and groups I like so it is hard to name one...however I really like Strawberry Fields Forever.

Favorite Movie?
Once again so many movies I really like however IMO you just can't go wrong with The Ten Commandments or Ben Hur....throw in little big man as well.

Once again so many books I love....Very Partial to Shogun-James Clavell, The stand and It - Stephen King, Swan Song - Robert McCammon.

You secretly admire … :
Not really a person to "secretly" admire someone...usually if I admire them it is known.

Don't really have the size, speed or skills to play any position other then maybe Kicker (and hos would love me lol) but if I could I would love to play TE....you get the best of both worlds of blocking in the trenches and also catching great passes and TDs.

Reading and playing guitar.

Cedar Point Amusement park in Ohio....if you love to ride Rollercoasters then this is the mecca.

Do not remember the name of the place but we were on field exercises in Korea and we had to setup outside of a huge chicken farm. That to me seemed like the worst place.

Hos - because we started out as mods together and went through a good deal of stuff.
Trick - Because he has a great sense of humor and keeps me laughing, plus he was one of the few mods who would venture into no mans land I was overseeing for awhile (PZ).
Juke - Good sense of humor, guitar player like myself, we can talk music all day...and he has a dark side like myself where we can be brutally frank at times.

Reality - He owns the Island.

Porn...JUST KIDDING
I think there are many great things on this site and any improvements is just gravy on the taters lol.

I would not put a bumper sticker on my car, don't care for those on cars, however I may put the sticker on something else.
Without a doubt I would wear a hat or t-shirt.

If I had the time and money....Without a doubt I would like to meet other cowboys fans.

See above answer.

My Grandfather when he was alive and My Grandmother who still is alive.

I am impotent....ooops I mean omnipotent lol
On a serious note, I guess maybe that where I work it is also a sheltered workshop and I consider many of the people here with disabilities as great people.

Humor and I try to be honest and fair.

Too many to name but I am sure many of the posters here know I appreciate them because I have probably told them at one time or another.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
jterrell said:
CowboysZone Member Name:
Yeagermeister

Memphis born and raised

Occupation?
Computer Tech Support

Favorite Current Cowboy?
Roy, Julius, Witten, LA, and hopefully BerryO

Favorite retired Cowboy?
Roger and Emmitt

Favorite Cowboy moment?
All the Super Bowl wins

Peyton Manning or Ed Reed

There are other NFL teams?

Team you love to hate?
Commanders and 49ers

Too many to name just one

Favorite Movie?
Godfather I and II

Anything with pictures

You secretly admire … :
If I told you it wouldn't be a secret would it

SS in my dreams but in reality NT lol

Diet Coke

My couch

Houston......sorry AD and WG

Probably BP because we do basically the same thing....fix computers other people break

What is Surivor? Oh you mean the group that sang Eye of the Tiger. I would win I know that song by heart.

None, it is great the way it is.

HECK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes

I'm really shy

My sarcasm

Hostile because he allows me to call him a :bastid: and doesn't ban me
I accidently skipped a couple of questions

I would like to meet Zoners in my area and the person I admire most is my father. He is one of the smartest people I know even though he only has an 8th grade education. He also taught me my work ethic and taking pride in doing your job correctly.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
CowboysZone Member Name: Hostile

Where are you from originally and where do you live now? Southern New Mexico, now living in Tucson, Arizona.

Occupation? Construction contracts.

Favorite Current Cowboy? Drew Henson. My turn to root for the underdog.

Favorite retired Cowboy? Roger Staubach was my first hero.

Favorite Cowboy moment? Emitt Smith becoming the all time rushing leader.

What NFL player would you add to this team? Peyton Manning. With a defense I doubt many teams could beat him and we will have a good defense.

Favorite non-Cowboys NFL team? Whoever is beating the Eagles, Commanders, or Giants.

Team you love to hate? Whichever division rival is the best. Right now it would be the Eagles. I will say that when they are the top of the other 3 I probably hate them more than when one of the other two is better than them. Bounty Bowl, cheering Irvin's injury, etc. I think their fans are by far the worst in any American sport.

Favorite song of all time? "How Great Thou Art."

Favorite Movie? I love Westerns, so my favorite is what I think is the best Western movie ever, Lonesome Dove.

Favorite read, any book/magazine/website? Book, Moby Dick by Herman Melville. Magazine, Lindy's annual football magazine. Website, cowboyszone.com of course.

You secretly admire … : I've always liked airheads. Hard to explain why, but they are usually such pleasant people and their lack of awareness is amusing.

If you were in the NFL you would play which position? Fullback without a doubt. Wish I could play SS or QB.

Any addictions you wanna admit besides the Dallas Cowboys? Mexican food, Harley Davidson motorcycles, John Wayne movies, and America.

Favorite place to vacation? San Diego. Great weather, good deep sea fishing, Seaworld, the Zoo, good places to eat, and the beach.

Worst place on the planet? Intensive Care Units at hosptials. If you are visiting an ICU, it likely isn't for a good reason.

CowboysZone poster you seem to have most in common with is? When I first joined the site someone asked me if I was Dale's dad. I felt that was a heck of a compliment.

AdButcher and I have a lot in common. Both former players who really enjoy people and laughing.

The poster I feel I have the most in common with might be Chief. We're from the same part of the country, we're both religious, and we both love John Wayne movies and Mexican food.

If we had a CowboysZone Survivor game who would win(i.e. not get voted off)? AdamJT13. Anyone who wants to be here without the stuff he posts is nuts.

What features could we add here at this site to make it even better for you? If I answer this I might give something away that is a surprise for later.

Would you wear t-shirts, hats or use window/bumper stickers with the CowboysZone logo? Yep, be proud to. This is a good site with good people.

Would you be interested in meeting other Zoners in your local area? Had this pleasure recently and have to say absolutely.

Would you be interested in planning a trip to DFW for a game at Texas Stadium? I really would like to do this in the near future.

What is something we would be suprised to know about you? I got married 2 and 1/2 months after I met my wife. I never believed in love at first sight until it happened to me.

The one trait that applies to you that you take the most pride in? Tolerance. I try to remember that people can have a bad day. I try not to take anything personally unless it is directed at my family. I don't care what is said about me, but about my family is too personal. There are some posters on another who regularly ridicule my family. I pray nothing as bad as what they mock ever happens to their sons.

What CowboysZone Member do you appreciate the most and why? It changes all the time. Right now I'd have to say Pittdawg because he's keeping us updated on things he hears from his son. There is nothing better than inside information.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
CowboysZone Member Name: Dallas - Todd Johnson

Where are you from originally and where do you live now? McAlester, OK. - Anchorage, AK.

Occupation? Network Administrator

Favorite Current Cowboy? Julius Jones

Favorite retired Cowboy? Emmitt Smith

Favorite Cowboy moment? Emmitt in the Giants game playing w/ his dislocated shoulder. Unreal! We needed him and he delivered as always.

What NFL player would you add to this team? Ray Lewis

Favorite non-Cowboys NFL team? *BLASPHEMY*

Team you love to hate? Philadelphia Eagles

Favorite song of all time? Mack the Knife

Favorite Movie? LOTR ROTK

Favorite read, any book/magazine/website? Lord of the Libraries - Mel Odom / Dont read Magz / www.drudgereport.com

You secretly admire … : LTN

If you were in the NFL you would play which position? Safety - "Here come the pain train - Woo Woo Woo Woo "

Any addictions you wanna admit besides the Dallas Cowboys? Barrell racing - ok Im kidding - Gaming I suppose.

Favorite place to vacation? Hawaii / Mexico

Worst place on the planet? Nors' House

CowboysZone poster you seem to have most in common with is? Hostile

If we had a CowboysZone Survivor game who would win(i.e. not get voted off)? LTN

What features could we add here at this site to make it even better for you? Gallery of past / present Cowboys w/ Bios

Would you wear t-shirts, hats or use window/bumper stickers with the CowboysZone logo? Duh - Of course. I dont put anything on my SS Silverado - but - I would put that sticker if it was nicely done.

Would you be interested in meeting other Zoners in your local area? Yes - I think we have one new member here in Anchorage. Nathan I think. We are supposed to hook up sometime this season.

Would you be interested in planning a trip to DFW for a game at Texas Stadium? Ive spoken to Hos about this. I would LOVE IT. Tell me when and Ill get tickets now.

Outside of football the person you most admire is? My little boy

What is something we would be suprised to know about you? Not really an A-hole

The one trait that applies to you that you take the most pride in? My career path. Im a pretty good Unix admin.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
CowboysZone Member Name: Dallas - Todd Johnson

You secretly admire … : LTN

That was sweet, Dallas.

I'll let you be the one to cheer me up about the Crowder cut, then. ;)