Meet the Prospect: Eastern Washington WR Cooper Kupp

RS12

Reaction score
Cooper Kupp, WR, Eastern Washington, rSR. (6-2, 215, 4.54, #10)

The Scouting Report

When quarterback Vernon Adams left Eastern Washington last summer to enroll at Oregon as a graduate transfer, the Eagles was forced to replace the face of the program. However, the loss of EWU's record-setting passer didn't slow down Kupp who earned Big Sky Offensive Player of the Year honors last season with 114 receptions for 1,642 yards and 19 touchdowns. His career numbers are remarkable with 323 receptions for 4,970 yards and 59 touchdowns, including 12 catches for 206 yards and three touchdowns against Washington State on Saturday. Kupp is on pace to set every major receiving record at the FCS-level.

What NFL Scouts are saying

"First time I watched his tape, I saw Brian Hartline. Then I watched some more and thought, no, this kid is a stronger, more aggressive version. Good size. Athletic. Savvy. Hell of a kid too. I'll be surprised if he doesn't carve out a solid 10-year career as a pro." - AFC North scout.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/meet-the-prospect-eastern-washington-wr-cooper-kupp/

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Yep there is my #1 pet cat......Kupp and Dez for the next several years......look out NFL

sbark

Reaction score
Hightlights............I'm sure it has Kupps 2 TD